Here kitty, kitty

Old February 2nd 13, 11:19 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.spam
Spamβuster

Default Here kitty, kitty

On 2/1/2013 11:20 PM, grimshaw wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY
Old February 2nd 13, 11:26 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Feb 1, 10:51Â*pm, ConsЯcons wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

Not sure why we're being spammed unless klueless karen has a recipe
for baked kat. Hmmmm, maybe ''it's what's for dinner" in Canuck
country.

Old February 2nd 13, 11:55 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Old February 2nd 13, 11:55 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Old February 2nd 13, 11:59 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

On 2/2/2013 4:46 PM, Bill Graham aka

Old February 3rd 13, 01:36 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Karen

When I was in Hong Kong with the US Navy back in the late 50's. I ate in a
small cafe in a section where I wasn't supposed to be. I couldn't read the
menu, so I ordered the most expensive thing on it, which was only about 25
cents US. I thought I was eating chicken and rice. When I paid the bill,
there was an old man by the door, and he said something to me in English, so
I asked him what I ate. "Cat" he said.

Perhaps that's why I keep so many cats now and treat them so well.....

Old February 3rd 13, 01:42 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Cons?cons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

There are other hazards for cats, even here in the US. They use them for
medical research, and I had a freind who told me that they trap outside
cats, and if they don't have a collar, they will use them for this
purpose. - Just one more thing on my list of hazards that outside cats have
to face.

Old February 3rd 13, 01:44 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

grimshaw wrote:
On Feb 1, 11:51 pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

I have two cats.

I understand that they are both furry, cute Psycho Killers.

Did you know that the two most invasive species in North America are
as follows:

Flora: The Dandelion

Fauna: Cats.

Wouldn't you know it! I love both dandelions and cats....

Old February 3rd 13, 01:46 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

grimshaw wrote:
On Feb 2, 2:14Â am, grimshaw wrote:
On Feb 1, 11:51 pm, ConsЯcons wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

I have two cats.

I understand that they are both furry, cute Psycho Killers.

Did you know that the two most invasive species in North America are
as follows:

Flora: Â The Dandelion

Fauna: Â Cats.

There are feral cats in Antarctica. Always Tabby Cats.

Brought from explorer ships dating back to the days when your Grannie
was a glint in your Grandaddy's eye.

So that's what is keeping the penguin population down! The same ships also
must have carried rats there. The cats are helping keep those in check,
too....

Old February 3rd 13, 11:19 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_3_]

On Feb 1, 11:51Â*pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

Who are we to say that the Chinese are wrong and we're somehow right?
Isn't cat meat food just like anything else that we choose to nourish
our bodies with? The Vietnamese people love dog meat. And many
cultures not only eat horse, but also drink their milk and make it
into butter and cheese and so-forth. Just because the West is the part
of the world affected by total feminization, don't expect other more
common-sense peoples to be the same. They think we're crazy, and I
can't say that I don't agree with them. Too much emphasis on animal
'rights'. Give them many more and we won't even be allowed to eat
them. ANY of them.

IBen