Ouch

Old July 27th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Ouch

Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and hauled
herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 27th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Adrian wrote:
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and
hauled herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(

I hate that when that happens! LOL. Shorts or sweats!

kili

Old July 28th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yeah both of those or, a new pair of nyulons and it will happen everytime.
O T will barely touch my leg to say goodby and there goes a run.
"kilikini" wrote in message
om...

Old July 28th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Adrian wrote:
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and hauled
herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(

OUCH!!! Just thinking off it brings tears to my eyes!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 28th 08, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and hauled
herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(

So that's how Francis's communication to the Mothership got acted upon ;-)

Hope your wounds heal swiftly, Adrian

Old July 28th 08, 10:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wafflycat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and
hauled herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(

So that's how Francis's communication to the Mothership got acted
upon ;-)
Hope your wounds heal swiftly, Adrian

I think my stripey legs will heal quicker that your hand. ;-) Still sending
purrs for you and Francis.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 28th 08, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
wafflycat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and
hauled herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(

So that's how Francis's communication to the Mothership got acted
upon ;-)
Hope your wounds heal swiftly, Adrian

I think my stripey legs will heal quicker that your hand. ;-)

I hope so!

Still sending purrs for you and Francis.

Thanks. We are now both antibiotic'd and jabbed - in his case a pain killer
and in mine a tetanus jab.

Old July 28th 08, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 27 Jul., 23:08, "Adrian" wrote:
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and hauled
herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Yay - isn`t it lovely when they do that?g
When I am sitting on my PC and Luna comes home unnoticed by me,
she just sits next to my feet and diggs the claws of one paw into my
calf. (Saying "Hi", I presume)
THAT makes me notice her.g
She looks like an angel at me after making me notice her.

Bettina
Old July 28th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy just jumped half way onto my lap then dug her claws in and hauled
herself the rest of the way. I'm wearing shorts tonight. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

OW! BTDT and man, I know how that hurts (I now clip claws every two weeks
after finally learning my lesson - mine are indoor only so don't need the
defense)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 28th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Woodgie doesn't use her claws unless I ignore her more than once. She comes
up to me in my PC chair and taps my elbow with her paw and says, "GRamma?"
I'll say" Wait a minute" or something and she'll go away. Then she'll come
and do it again. If I don't turn and say something to her, she'll pull out
the claws and tap a bit harder and insist, "GRRRRAmma". Usually it means I
should be upstairs, clean the box and go to bed. With the princess, of
course....
Kathy, Woodgie's Kitty Gramma
/\ _/\
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Ouch John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 6 February 17th 06 12:51 AM
OT OUCH No More Retail Cat anecdotes 5 November 23rd 05 01:15 AM
OT OUCH No More Retail Cat anecdotes 1 November 12th 05 02:18 AM
Ouch Adrian Cat anecdotes 4 August 17th 05 05:13 PM
Ouch! Marina Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 03 11:13 PM