A not ordinary twibyute

Old October 15th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default A not ordinary twibyute

Jack Gordon looks out over the assembly. He stands proudly, puts on
his rimless spectacles and addresses the gathering.

I has a twibyute fwom myne howse an is not yewshal. Myne twibyute is
tu myne Meomie's Meomie.

Offur da yeers - an dare were menny, myne Granmeomie wurked fur awl
aminals dat she came acwoss. Meomie wus tott at an early age tu
wespect an care fur awl aminals, not to hurt dem, tu hewp dem an tu
most of awl, wespect dare pwace in da gwate skeem of tings .
Granmeomie instilled dat luff fur aminals in awl hur kittens an we
luffed hur. Atta end of hur life, she coodnt get abowt much an we kept
hur company durin da day wen Meomie went tu wurk. She petted us an
hugged us n we wiked it. Sumtymes she didnt haff much munny but
awlways de jar inna kitchun had pennies she saved fur da homeless
kittiez inna area. She had menny menny kittiez over hur wong wife an I
is pwoud tu say dat I wus da last wun.

My Granmeomie wus 100 years n 3 munths wen she went tu thu Bridje. She
wus soso pwoud da day de telegram arrived from da Queen n hur pikshure
wus inna papurr. Befurr she wus buried, Meomie hadta sneak de ashes
of Granmeomies little cat Tramp into da coffin beclaws she had been
told it had to go dare by hur Meomie.
Wittle burdees, kittiez, hedgehogs, dogs, mice n rabbits and sum poor
hoomins awl wus saved bye hur n we is soso pwoud to haff known hur.
Ower Granmeomie Margaret Cody.

We hopes dis twibyute does notted offend ennywun - dat wus not de
intenshun - we is just soso pwoud of hur. Fangu, awl.

Little Jack Gordon, sitting down.
Old October 15th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"rafflescat" wrote in message
[...]

Dat wuz uh not ordinary tribute tu a not yewshal ladee.
Youwer Granmeomie, Margaret Cody, wud be purrrowd, Jack.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 15th 11, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

no cat was fended I iZ sure. Modst ov uz haz hoomanz at da bridje so we
unnerstanz. Piglett knowing this is so.

Old October 15th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz zatlee da type offa twibute we wantsa hear, gud hoominz derserfzta be
celebrated her awso, OEJ, wif trudi sill beree prwod of her jack

Old October 16th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat waz a furry furry special trybute to a furry furry specile hoomin.
Weze all fink it was wunnerful an propriate for dis tyme.

Booker, fur his house.

Old October 16th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 15:03:22 -0700 (PDT), rafflescat
wrote:

[...]

She was an honorary kittie, incogneeto no longur!
-effurryone
Old October 16th 11, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Dat was a bery gnice twibyute fur a bery, bery speshul hoomin

ai em bery happi to reed about such a gudgud fwend tu awl da animals
anna peepul dat she hewped out durink hur longlong life.

lorili
Old October 16th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 6:03*pm, rafflescat wrote:
[...]

Jack, dat was a wonderful Tribute for a truly remarkable human.
Fangu for telling us about your Granmeowmie.
Her name has been added for da Final Calling of Names.
And her brick placed on da Walk ov Remembranz.

Here is da link to da introduction page:
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html

Azad
Old October 16th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 6:03*pm, rafflescat wrote:
Jack Gordon looks out over the assembly. He stands proudly, puts on
his rimless spectacles and addresses the *gathering.

Lovingly snipped

Dat wuz a wunnerful tribyoot. I am shor da awl ob her frenz what wuz
allreddy at da Bridj ar greeting her wiff big :Welcom: sines and a
partee.

Missy for her Hous

Wut a WONNERFUL hoomin

--
Missy

Old October 16th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 16, 4:05*pm, wrote:
[...]

We has been on da Walk of Wemembwance ...sniff....wipes tears and
fangu fur dat.
Jack, wiff MMS