Challenge OT, hopefully fun

Old April 28th 05, 05:10 AM
tanada

Default Challenge OT, hopefully fun

I like to keep the mental muscles flexing and find entertainment at the
same time. One of the ways I do this is to find alternate ways of
saying something. Another is to make a phrase out of the three letters
on most license plates.

I was bored at work the other day (all students behaving, classroom too
quiet) and decided to see how many terms I could come with for "MOTHER"

My selections are below. Please add yours as well.

Mother, Mom, Mommy, Ma, Meowmie, Mama
Mum, Mummy, Mumsie, Maman, Modda, Nana
Female Parental Unit, She Who Must Be Obeyed,
She Who Spawned Me, Egg Donor, Oven Provider,
Sergeant of House, That Woman, Muthur, Yo Muthur,
Spanking Recycling Expert, The Woman Who Married My Dad,
My Sister/Brother's Mom/Mother, The Enforcer,
The Punishment Machine, Female Parent,
The Woman Who Lives In My House,
The Grandmother of My Children,
My Excuse for Being Here, The Rule Maker,
My Aunt/Uncle's Female Sibling,

Pam S.
Old April 28th 05, 05:18 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 04:10:32 +0000, tanada wrote:

[...]

And put them all together -- M O T H E R -- they spell "Mother".....sounds
like a song. MLB

Old April 28th 05, 06:24 AM
Yowie

"tanada" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Mumsicles, Chapmum (in my family's case), the younger crumbly, my
grandmother's daughter, domestic servant, the taxi driver and "A-Da" (What
Cary calls me - he calls his Dad "Beh" for some reason)

Yowie

Old April 28th 05, 06:38 AM

And put them all together -- M O T H E R -- they spell

"Mother".....sounds
like a song. MLB

Or like my kids used to say, (and still do sometimes)...Ya know what
you get when you put an S on Mother? You get Smother."
That was always when I said NO when there was something they wanted
permision to do.

Sherry

Old April 28th 05, 06:50 AM
pmendhall

"tanada" wrote in message
k.net...
I was bored at work the other day (all students behaving, classroom too
quiet) and decided to see how many terms I could come with for "MOTHER"

My selections are below. Please add yours as well.

Mean Old Mommie
Mustard Head (when I got tired of hearing Mommy)
The Old Bat (not in use at our house)
The Woman who sees All

Old April 28th 05, 01:34 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"tanada" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Female parental unit.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"Well behaved women rarely make history!!"

Old April 28th 05, 05:36 PM
tanada

pmendhall wrote:
"tanada" wrote in message
k.net...

I was bored at work the other day (all students behaving, classroom too
quiet) and decided to see how many terms I could come with for "MOTHER"

My selections are below. Please add yours as well.

Mean Old Mommie
Mustard Head (when I got tired of hearing Mommy)
The Old Bat (not in use at our house)
The Woman who sees All

Oh My, I'd forgotten being called "The Old Bat" and "Mean Old Mommie."
Thank you for the additions.

Pam S.
Old April 28th 05, 05:39 PM
Mathew Kagis

Mother, Mom, Mommy, Ma, Meowmie, Mama
Mum, Mummy, Mumsie, Maman, Modda, Nana
Female Parental Unit, She Who Must Be Obeyed,
She Who Spawned Me, Egg Donor, Oven Provider,
Sergeant of House, That Woman, Muthur, Yo Muthur,
Spanking Recycling Expert, The Woman Who Married My Dad,
My Sister/Brother's Mom/Mother, The Enforcer,
The Punishment Machine, Female Parent,
The Woman Who Lives In My House,
The Grandmother of My Children,
My Excuse for Being Here, The Rule Maker,
My Aunt/Uncle's Female Sibling,

Pam S.

Prototype

Mathew--