Banana Simian: RB

Old September 13th 03, 12:03 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:38:52 GMT, (Arthur
Shapiro) wrote:

I'm grateful for your sympathies, folks.

I've posted one of the pictures taken less than a half hour before she was put
down. This is Banana in her favorite outdoor chair. If you could take a
quick peek and tell her how pretty she was, perhaps her spirit will hear you.

http://members.cox.net/mybrainhurts/...oriteChair.jpg

I haven't been down to five cats in a good dozen or more years.

Art

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me

I'd love to re-read your original story about Banana, but I'm not good
enough on the computer to find it. You are a very good story teller
and I'm sure we all would like to hear other stories you have written.

best wishes to you and yours. MLB
Old September 13th 03, 02:11 AM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , m. L. Briggs wrote:

I'd love to re-read your original story about Banana, but I'm not good
enough on the computer to find it.

That's very kind of you. It is:

http://members.cox.net/mybrainhurts/BananaStory.htm

One of these days I intend to add the stories for some of my past owners.

Old September 13th 03, 06:55 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:11:53 GMT, (Arthur
Shapiro) wrote:

In article , m. L. Briggs wrote:

I'd love to re-read your original story about Banana, but I'm not good
enough on the computer to find it.

That's very kind of you. It is:

http://members.cox.net/mybrainhurts/BananaStory.htm

One of these days I intend to add the stories for some of my past owners.

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me

Thanks so much. I have bookmarked it so I'll be able to find it again
and again! Great stories.
Old September 13th 03, 04:53 PM
Christine Burel

I so enjoyed reading all your kitties' stories! Thank you for the link!
Christine
"Arthur Shapiro" wrote in message
In article , m. L. Briggs

Old September 14th 03, 05:31 PM
Tanada

Arthur Shapiro wrote:

Banana was a sweetheart. I never regretted taking her home, enjoyed having
her, but hadn't considered her one of my truly special cats. But she grew on
me over those years, and the last year or two I really developed a fondness
for her. She was loved, and will be missed.

Art

Purrs and condolences on your loss. Banana sounds like she was a most
wonderful cat. Thank you for loving her.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine