Meowmie has a wet nose again...

Old May 24th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Meowmie has a wet nose again...

Meowmie has a wet nose again...which seems weird becasue your nose is
SUPPOSED to be wet...but oh well.

But the point is she is sleeping WAY too much because of it. The
three of us all have to work hard to get her to wake up to feed us and
she keeps rubbing her face with those tissue things. But then she
makes them into a ball which is fun to bat around.

But she is neglecting us by sleeping so much! She won't pet us, she
just wants to sleep...how RUDE!

But at the same time we're hoping she makes some of that yummy chicken
water again....I sampled it last time and it was DELICIOUS!

purrs please for our meowmie's wet nose and that she pays more
attention to us....

Mischief, Mayhem and Imp

******

UGH..........and I have to work the night shift
tonight.......bleah............

Kristi

Old May 24th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mischief wrote:
[...]

Purrs for your meowmie to return to her duties asap.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 27th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mischief wrote:
[...]

Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old May 27th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

On May 27, 2:06 pm, polonca12000 wrote:
Mischief wrote:
[...]

Meowmie no longer has a wet nose, but now she is doing her best goose
impression.

She keeps making these honking noises. All the time too. How am I
supposed to curl up on her chest if she's making these noises?

Mayhem
Old May 31st 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mischief wrote:
Meowmie no longer has a wet nose, but now she is doing her best goose
impression.

She keeps making these honking noises. All the time too. How am I
supposed to curl up on her chest if she's making these noises?

Mayhem

Poor meowmie! Now it's your turn to take care of her, Mayhem.
Best wishes for your meowmie to recover really soon,
Polonca and Soncek

my cat and my nose David Mooney Cat health & behaviour 6 June 16th 07 01:39 AM
Nose Kisses GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 19 April 2nd 07 11:29 PM
Pinky Nose!!! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 11 March 29th 07 09:01 PM
Cat has red nose Teddy Cat health & behaviour 2 January 2nd 06 04:56 AM
Why the nip on the nose? Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 33 June 13th 04 07:10 PM