Life aboard the Mouser

Old June 7th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Life aboard the Mouser

The next day was nice and sunny on the Mouser. As a soft breeze blew
by, the crew of the Mouser went about their duties and such...

Dante and Caliban were taking a break and sunning themselves near the
bow, gazing lazily at the other cats. In one corner, A few cats were
coiling ropes and practicing knots. On another side, Corporal Imp had
the cabin kits all rounded up and were teaching them proper ship
terms, which would seem easy except the kits kept snickering every
time there was reference to the 'poop deck'

At the steering wheel, PFCs Fez and Rufous were taking turns manning
the wheel and peering through the telescope mounted on a stand
nearby. Mimi and Boyfriend were gazing over the rail at the
magnificent view. At one point, Dante saw Boyfriend wrap his tail
around Mimi's and he stifled a smirk.

Caliban then rolled on his back and
streeeeeeeeetched....."So...whaddya wanna do now? We're not on duty
for at least a few hours..."

Dante flicked an ear. "Well, the hoomins will be out soon to
fish...wanna practice our strategic bait bucket tipping? Last score
without getting caught was three for me and two for you."

Caliban rolled back over and watched as the cabin kits suddenly burst
out into uncontrollable laughter. Imp, rolled in eyes in defeat and
dismissed them.

"Nah, there are so many new kits on board, its getting harder and
harder...." he said, watching the kits scurry about the deck. "Want
to work on planning the night raid?"

"Eh, that's getting tough too..and as we've found out, you kinda need
more than a few cats. You need cats on point, cats on guard, cats on
distraction, we would need a whole team and...." Suddenly he was
interrupted by loud obnoxious singing.....

"MIMI AND BOYFRIEND SITTIN IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES NOSE-
KISSES, THEN COMES CAT NIPPIES, THEN COMES A BASKET THAT'S FULL OF
BITTIES!!!"

Mimi let out a shriek and ran towards the kits at full speed, her tail
all poofed up. Cabin kits scattered everywhere and then disappeared
below deck. Mimi stalked around and GLARED at anyone who dared to
look her in the eye as Boyfriend came over and tried to calm her
down...

Caliban and Dante tried very hard to stifle their laughter and when
she turned her eye in their direction, they both suddenly started
washing themselves...After a while, Mimi and Boyfriend returned to
their scenic view, although Mimi's tail was still poofed.

Dante chuckled, "That was FUNNY.....I hope she never finds out we
taught them that..."

Caliban nodded, "oh we would be SO in trouble...but someone has to
teach the kits the proper stuff."

"Yeah, and they can be so amusing and easily influenced.....and....."
Dante's ears perked up, and then he turned to Caliban.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If I am, then I'm thinking that you're thinking of a fiendish plot
that could be incredibly dangerous and could get us both in MAJOR
trouble if we are caught, but at the same time very exciting and with
a high, worthwhile payoff?"

Dante grinned...."Remember the movie that the hoomins had on the
television the night before we left?"

Caliban smiled and nodded, "Ah yes, the one where the hoomins steal a
LOT of money. I remember the fat wench oogling over the man hoomin,
think his name was Clooney. Think we could do something similar?"

"Well it will take a lot of planning, thinking, deceiving, bribing,
and someone to help us mastermind, but the payoff....You with me?"
Dante held out his tail.

Caliban smiled an evil grin. He extended his tail and they both shook
on it...

To be continued......

Coming up next...."Ocean's Eleven - Mouser Style"

*******

Have been busy working two jobs...but c'mon, you l know I always have
to contribute.... :P

Kristi

Old June 7th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Mischief" wrote in message

Dante grinned...."Remember the movie that the hoomins had on the
television the night before we left?"

Caliban smiled and nodded, "Ah yes, the one where the hoomins steal a
LOT of money. I remember the fat wench oogling over the man hoomin,
think his name was Clooney. Think we could do something similar?"

AHEM, the fat wench does not ogle over anyone. She notices, maybe even
stares on occasion, but does NOT ogle. Keep this up you two, and I'll talk
to Tanada about you. She still remembers the class of 05 and not fondly.

Pam S. AKA the fat wench

Old June 7th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Mischief" wrote in message

Dante grinned...."Remember the movie that the hoomins had on the
television the night before we left?"

Caliban smiled and nodded, "Ah yes, the one where the hoomins steal a
LOT of money. I remember the fat wench oogling over the man hoomin,
think his name was Clooney. Think we could do something similar?"

AHEM, the fat wench does not ogle over anyone. She notices, maybe even
stares on occasion, but does NOT ogle. Keep this up you two, and I'll
talk to Tanada about you. She still remembers the class of 05 and not
fondly.

Pam S. AKA the fat wench

WHYYYYYYY ANTY PAM?????????? WAAAAAT DID WE DOOOO???????????

LUV N KISSSS DANTE

Old June 7th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

m...

"Mischief" wrote in message

Dante grinned...."Remember the movie that the hoomins had on the
television the night before we left?"

Caliban smiled and nodded, "Ah yes, the one where the hoomins steal a
LOT of money. I remember the fat wench oogling over the man hoomin,
think his name was Clooney. Think we could do something similar?"

AHEM, the fat wench does not ogle over anyone. She notices, maybe even
stares on occasion, but does NOT ogle. Keep this up you two, and I'll
talk to Tanada about you. She still remembers the class of 05 and not
fondly.

Pam S. AKA the fat wench

WHYYYYYYY ANTY PAM?????????? WAAAAAT DID WE DOOOO???????????

LUV N KISSSS DANTE

PS, NB: Dante's body is considerably bigger than it was back then, but I
have seen little evidence that his brain is any different.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 7th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

On Jun 7, 8:11 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

Dante grinned...."Remember the movie that the hoomins had on the
television the night before we left?"

Caliban smiled and nodded, "Ah yes, the one where the hoomins steal a
LOT of money. I remember the fat wench oogling over the man hoomin,
think his name was Clooney. Think we could do something similar?"

AHEM, the fat wench does not ogle over anyone. She notices, maybe even
stares on occasion, but does NOT ogle. Keep this up you two, and I'll talk
to Tanada about you. She still remembers the class of 05 and not fondly.

Pam S. AKA the fat wench

AWWWWWWW

ya mean you dont want a night raid a la Ocean's Eleven? could be
fun....... :P

Kristi
Old June 7th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

AHEM, the fat wench does not ogle over anyone. She notices, maybe even
stares on occasion, but does NOT ogle. Keep this up you two, and I'll
talk to Tanada about you. She still remembers the class of 05 and not
fondly.

Pam S. AKA the fat wench

WHYYYYYYY ANTY PAM?????????? WAAAAAT DID WE DOOOO???????????

LUV N KISSSS DANTE

What I mean is that if you continue to claim that I am capable of performing
feats of the crude or uncouth type, I'll have to let Tanada know that the
training that she so laboriously drummed into your puny brains by dint of
much slapping of your head with her paws has failed and that she needs to
put you back in training. In other words, watch those mouths of yours and
mind your manners or I'll have Tanada jackslap you into last month.

Pam S.

Old June 8th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

[...]

AWWWWWWW ANTY PAM DUN BEE MAD AT US. WE LUVS YOO. KISSSS KISSSS.

LUV DANTE

Old June 8th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:

Dante and Caliban were taking a break and sunning themselves near the
bow, gazing lazily at the other cats.

I knew right from the start that we had a deadly combination on our
hands; Caliban and Dante. Looking forward to their adventure. Will they
have brain enough between the two of them to pull it off? Will someone
fall in the sea? Will they be the boss of the kittens, or will the
kittens be the boss of them?

Old June 8th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news

AWWWWWWW ANTY PAM DUN BEE MAD AT US. WE LUVS YOO. KISSSS KISSSS.

LUV DANTE

SUCK UP!!!!

Miss Calico Girl

Old June 8th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news

AWWWWWWW ANTY PAM DUN BEE MAD AT US. WE LUVS YOO. KISSSS KISSSS.

LUV DANTE

SUCK UP!!!!

Miss Calico Girl

WE LUVS YOO TOO!