Her iz hom

Old April 3rd 10, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Her iz hom

Da neifborz stoped searchink for da nite. Gramby herd Piglett unner da
bandonded houze next door. He did what auntie soft said and putted da
tshirt her was wearink out for Piglett to lay on. Later her herd Piglett
talking to herselfz. Her walked toward her anna, oh heck will let gramby
tell you herownself. O T exhausted.

I heard her crying nd went out one last ime. She wouldn't come so I walked
the long way. Pig started to go back under the house and I did a mighty
football style tackle and got her. Am far too old for that. Anyway she is
here on the desk looking at me as though I were the one who did wrong. I
think she will go to ted tomorrow, am betting she might have had a stroke or
something. Just not quite right.

Old April 3rd 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Oh, thank God, I was praying SO hard that Piglett would be found..
Mosey is purring loudy that everything will be okay at TEDs tomorrow.
Thank you for letting us know, dear Gramby, and please let us know what TED
says.
Piglet, yoo r sew luffed n yoo hadd uss awl skared fur yerownself. Yoo
hafta be umkay.
Luffs
Mosey n hiz fankful Meowmie Kyla

"Granby" ...

Old April 3rd 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 21:41:41 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Da neifborz stoped searchink for da nite. Gramby herd Piglett unner da
bandonded houze next door. He did what auntie soft said and putted da
tshirt her was wearink out for Piglett to lay on. Later her herd Piglett
talking to herselfz. Her walked toward her anna, oh heck will let gramby
tell you herownself. O T exhausted.

I heard her crying nd went out one last ime. She wouldn't come so I walked
the long way. Pig started to go back under the house and I did a mighty
football style tackle and got her. Am far too old for that. Anyway she is
here on the desk looking at me as though I were the one who did wrong. I
think she will go to ted tomorrow, am betting she might have had a stroke or
something. Just not quite right.

lets hoap it waz a bad fudz and she wiiled be gudgud tomorro.
beauty
Old April 3rd 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Soo glad to hear that Piglett is home!
Antiee Sulvia & Pit2nya

Old April 3rd 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We hoap she will be heroldself after a gud gud nites sleep for mew
both. Wotta releef.

Lucy

As someone who has chased a cat for hours and then finally climbed a
tree to get them, I certainly know how draining this is. So very,
very, very glad she is home. Lettuce know tomorrow how you both are.

Julie

Old April 3rd 10, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Apr 2, 7:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da neifborz stoped searchink for da nite. *Gramby herd Piglett unner da
bandonded houze next door. *He did what auntie soft said and putted da
tshirt her was wearink out for Piglett to lay on. *Later her herd Piglett
talking to herselfz. *Her walked toward her anna, oh heck will let gramby
tell you herownself. *O T exhausted.

I heard her crying nd went out one last ime. *She wouldn't come so I walked
the long way. *Pig started to go back under the house and I did a mighty
football style tackle and got her. *Am far too old for that. *Anyway she is
here on the desk looking at me as though I were the one who did wrong. *I
think she will go to ted tomorrow, am betting she might have had a stroke or
something. *Just not quite right.

We wur jist gettin reddy to make da lazee sekretaree post ar purrrz
fur Ms. Piglett tu com home wen we saw diz. We ar nough purrrrrrin
furry hard dat Ms Piglett iz jist furry tired frum bein lost ana
skared. Pleeze be hookay Ms Piglett.
Ralph with Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
and Anti Gabrielle
Old April 3rd 10, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Da neifborz stoped searchink for da nite. Gramby herd Piglett unner da
bandonded houze next door. He did what auntie soft said and putted da
tshirt her was wearink out for Piglett to lay on. Later her herd Piglett
talking to herselfz. Her walked toward her anna, oh heck will let gramby
tell you herownself. O T exhausted.

I heard her crying nd went out one last ime. She wouldn't come so I walked
the long way. Pig started to go back under the house and I did a mighty
football style tackle and got her. Am far too old for that. Anyway she is
here on the desk looking at me as though I were the one who did wrong. I
think she will go to ted tomorrow, am betting she might have had a stroke or
something. Just not quite right.

I am so glad you found her.

--
Cheryl

Old April 3rd 10, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:41:41 -0500, Granby's busy little fingers typed:

Da neifborz stoped searchink for da nite. Gramby herd Piglett unner da
bandonded houze next door. He did what auntie soft said and putted da
tshirt her was wearink out for Piglett to lay on. Later her herd
Piglett talking to herselfz. Her walked toward her anna, oh heck will
let gramby tell you herownself. O T exhausted.

I heard her crying nd went out one last ime. She wouldn't come so I
walked the long way. Pig started to go back under the house and I did a
mighty football style tackle and got her. Am far too old for that.
Anyway she is here on the desk looking at me as though I were the one
who did wrong. I think she will go to ted tomorrow, am betting she
might have had a stroke or something. Just not quite right.

Well, one set uv purrrrrrrs is answered. Neow we'll start da health
purrrrrrrrs that she's going to be OK.

--
Warmest Regards,
Fred
Old April 3rd 10, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well her sure iz gonna be hissed off atta soft... her wuz ofurheard tellin
da furri bowt alla diz anna talkin bow suggeztin a bell wiffa kollar... den
her luked at certin memfurz of of owrz hoze anna sayin next kitty whut
scapez iz gettin a bell wiffa kollar, trudi, who nefur goez near da owt,