I Need Your Links!

Old March 5th 05, 09:00 PM
Ann

Here is the address for Sam's blog and a few pictures.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
No cluons were harmed when CatNipped! wrote:
OK, I'm finished Bandit's page and Demi's page, so that's it for now

except
for one thing - my "Friends" page is empty! Please send me links to

your
web pages or photo albums!!! Please, please please, pretty

please???!!

Mine is:

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../html/main.htm

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old March 5th 05, 09:56 PM
Flippy

Here's mine: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 5th 05, 10:15 PM
CatNipped

"Ann" wrote in message
Here is the address for Sam's blog and a few pictures.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Thanks, got it!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 6th 05, 02:20 AM
badwilson

melizabeth wrote:
Vino in the basket, is an awesome picture. I hope you have it
framed. It is incredibly cool.

Thank you :-) It's my favorite pic of him, I really should get it
framed. I do have it as my wallpaper on my cell phone.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old March 6th 05, 05:17 AM
Krista

CatNipped wrote:
OK, I'm finished Bandit's page and Demi's page, so that's it for now

except
for one thing - my "Friends" page is empty! Please send me links to

your
web pages or photo albums!!! Please, please please, pretty

please???!!

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

It's not a website, just pics, but if you want to link it Tallulah and
Hubert pictures are at http://photos.yahoo.com/crazycatlawyer

------
Krista

PS: I like what I've seen of your website; I am hoping I will have
time soon to do more than a few random clicks. :-)

Old March 6th 05, 06:48 AM
Marina

CatNipped wrote:

OK, I'm finished Bandit's page and Demi's page, so that's it for now except
for one thing - my "Friends" page is empty! Please send me links to your
web pages or photo albums!!! Please, please please, pretty please???!!

The links to my cat pictures are in my sig below. I have several Yahoo
albums and Webshot albums. It's all cats. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 6th 05, 04:32 PM
CatNipped

"Krista" wrote in message
ups.com...

It's not a website, just pics, but if you want to link it Tallulah and
Hubert pictures are at http://photos.yahoo.com/crazycatlawyer

Got it, thanks!

------
Krista

PS: I like what I've seen of your website; I am hoping I will have
time soon to do more than a few random clicks. :-)

Thank you. I didn't put very much time into at all, so it's *WAY* simple (I
have a serious case of the cobbler's kids going barefoot), but I wanted a
place to keep all my cat stuff organized.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 05, 01:18 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:48:02 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

OK, I'm finished Bandit's page and Demi's page, so that's it for now except
for one thing - my "Friends" page is empty! Please send me links to your
web pages or photo albums!!! Please, please please, pretty please???!!

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Cute site! our kittycat pictures (and everythign else) are on my
website - http://www.kajikitscorner.com

~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply
Old March 7th 05, 03:28 PM

Old March 7th 05, 03:28 PM
CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

OK, I'm finished Bandit's page and Demi's page, so that's it for now
except
for one thing - my "Friends" page is empty! Please send me links to your
web pages or photo albums!!! Please, please please, pretty please???!!

The links to my cat pictures are in my sig below. I have several Yahoo
albums and Webshot albums. It's all cats. )

Got them, thanks!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--