Cat Kisses

Old September 4th 03, 07:19 PM
Jo Firey

Rosie will kiss when she first jumps up on me. Just tough her nose to my face to
make sure we are still OK.

If she is in the room when I get out of the shower, she will try to help dry me off.

--
Jo Firey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."
"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
Does anybody elses cat try and kiss them?

Gizmo does this all the time, she never actually touches my face, stops
about an inch short...whenever she uses me as a human cushion, when she
comes inside when I get home.....basically everytime we see her after being
out or in the morning when we get up.

It is so cute, I can almost see her "lips" pursing

But she won't do it if she has done it in the last half hour

Funny creatures

Angela and Gizmo

Old September 4th 03, 11:34 PM
Shirley

"Angela Ryan" wrote in
message ...
Does anybody elses cat try and kiss them?

Polly snuggles up with her nose pressed into my neck then after a
while she starts licking/kissing (well it's more like an encounter
with an orbital sander fitted with coarse grade paper). Smudge touches
noses with me when I'm in bed trying to read, she also touches my eye
lids with her nose and some how manages to tickle all my face with her
whiskers.

PB is the only one of my ferals who will allow me to kiss him, Chocky
bops anyone (me) who tries to get *that* familiar with her and the
others ........well they behave like 13 year old boys and run for
cover at the first sign of a kiss coming their way.
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old September 5th 03, 04:46 AM
William Hamblen

In article , Shirley wrote:

Polly snuggles up with her nose pressed into my neck then after a
while she starts licking/kissing (well it's more like an encounter
with an orbital sander fitted with coarse grade paper). Smudge touches
noses with me when I'm in bed trying to read, she also touches my eye
lids with her nose and some how manages to tickle all my face with her
whiskers.

My sister in law's old cat, Sunny, was fond of armpits. No kidding.
It would climb on your lap and then root under your arm.

The new kitten we have will lick your face if you let it.

Old September 5th 03, 02:20 PM
bewtifulfreak

William Hamblen wrote:

My sister in law's old cat, Sunny, was fond of armpits. No kidding.
It would climb on your lap and then root under your arm.

Crowley has often groomed his dad's armpits - at least one - when he's been
lying in bed, though he hasn't done it for awhile (can't say as I blame
him)!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old September 5th 03, 02:26 PM
bewtifulfreak

lrulan wrote:
Jazz gives and takes kisses like a pro. His kisses are actually
licks, big wet sloppy ones. I only have to say KISSES and he gives
them to me. Sometimes he wants them. When I say KISSES and he offers
me the top of his head, I know he wants me to plant a big one on his
head. KISSES is one of the words he responds to.
He also will give licks to your nose, and the amount depends on what
you say. If I say BIIIIIG KISSES, he will give big licks. When I say
LIIIITLE KISSES he will just touch the tip of his tongue to my nose.
He is one love-bug when it comes to kisses. Other than that he hates
everything else. Jazz & his mama

That is *so* sweet, what a doll you have!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old September 14th 03, 03:37 AM
PGW

In article ,
"Angela Ryan" wrote:

Does anybody elses cat try and kiss them?

Gizmo does this all the time, she never actually touches my face, stops
about an inch short...whenever she uses me as a human cushion, when she
comes inside when I get home.....basically everytime we see her after being
out or in the morning when we get up.

It is so cute, I can almost see her "lips" pursing

But she won't do it if she has done it in the last half hour

Funny creatures

Angela and Gizmo

My cat, if he were to sit on your lap, he would lick your hand for hours
until your skin was raw!

PGW