If there was a parrot in your house...

Old October 16th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

Default If there was a parrot in your house...

More silliness for smiles.. :-)

If there was a parrot in your house, what would it be parroting?

"BILLY BOB!!! QUIT BEATING UP THE GIRLS!!" followed by "Rrrooowwwwww HISS"

"Ferchrissakes. She liked it yesterday!"

"You just *had* some treats!"

After I say to DW "Why can't you do it?", the parrot would say
"I'm 'with cat' ".

"In or out, cat! Make up your mind."

"BILLY BOB! QUIT BEATING UP THE DOG"

Old October 17th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mine would say (to Caliban)

"You just *had* some treats!"

and the classic (to Miranda)

"In or out, cat! Make up your mind."

Old October 17th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

More silliness for smiles.. :-)

If there was a parrot in your house, what would it be parroting?

"BILLY BOB!!! QUIT BEATING UP THE GIRLS!!" followed by "Rrrooowwwwww
HISS"

"Ferchrissakes. She liked it yesterday!"

"You just *had* some treats!"

After I say to DW "Why can't you do it?", the parrot would say
"I'm 'with cat' ".

"In or out, cat! Make up your mind."

"BILLY BOB! QUIT BEATING UP THE DOG"

"Ow! Dante, the claws, dammit!"

"Why are you running aorund like a screwball?"

"(after galumphing run through the house from top to bottom and back) Yup,
the 7:23, right on time."

Old October 17th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Shel-hed wrote:
More silliness for smiles.. :-)

If there was a parrot in your house, what would it be parroting?

"Sarsi! Get off the curtains!"
"Sarsi! Get off the curtains NOW!"
"Do you want fed? Why am I asking a stupid question?"
"Here come the tummies on legs"
"Aww...Dunzi is a cute kitty"
"Sarrasine! If I have to get you off the curtains you won't like it!"
"Look Human's don't have 4 leg braking you know"
"Who's meowmie's little angel and little devil then?"
"SARSI! OFF CURTAINS! NOW!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 17th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

If there was a parrot in your house, what would it be parroting?

A bunch of very silly songs, parodied real songs a la Weird Al (but
with about 1/10 the talent), such as:

"You know, you're sweet little heartbreaker
Ooooo, *ROXY*!!"

and

"Oh, Licky, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind