Jet farewell

Old February 2nd 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Jet farewell

Tomorrow Jet and I are off to my father's house - a train ride, a
plane ride and a car ride away. Please wish us luck and wish Jet a
comfortable and no-too-anxious journey.

He went to the groomers today and came home smelling of *talcum
powder* - not very masculine for our little bully-boycat! He and the
resident felines are all disgusted! He also has had his belly shaved,
so will hopefully be more comfortable now. It's been getting up to
40C here recently, so anything that helps keep his fluffy butt cool is
a Good Thing.

Dad is very excited and I'm both excited and sad. As mentioned
before, we're all going to miss him terribly.

After dropping Jet at his new forever home and staying a couple of
days to settle him in, I have to go off for a week of fieldwork, so
won't be anywhere near a computer. I'll point Dad in the direction of
RPCA and ask him to report in, or if he's not comfortable with that
I'll point him in the direction of Yowie's email address.

Have a good week, everyone.

Tish
Old February 2nd 06, 09:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for a safe, comfortable, pleasant trip and a happy homecoming for Jet.
I'm sure you said where your father lives, but I forgot.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old February 2nd 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:
[...]

Purrs for an uneventful trip. I hope your dad will also be able to post
pictures of his new owner as he settles in.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 2nd 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

Lots of purrs for the travel to be quick uncomplicated and yowl-less, and
that Potjet and your father recognsie each other for who they really are
straight away - best mates.

Yowie

Old February 2nd 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:
Tomorrow Jet and I are off to my father's house - a train ride, a
plane ride and a car ride away. Please wish us luck and wish Jet a
comfortable and no-too-anxious journey.

Lots of purrs for an uneventful journey, and thank you again for finding
Jet a forever home!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 2nd 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
Tish Silberbauer wrote:
Tomorrow Jet and I are off to my father's house - a train ride, a
plane ride and a car ride away. Please wish us luck and wish Jet a
comfortable and no-too-anxious journey.

I hope Jet is comfy in his new foreverhome.

--Fil

Old February 2nd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

Good luck to Jet in his new home, may he greet your Dad with purring!!

Old February 3rd 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:
[...]

Purrs for a safe and uneventful trip and that Jet and your Dad get along
famously.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old February 3rd 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Jet / Potjie arrival

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that Jet / Potjie has arrived safely
at his new foreverhome and is settling in very well. I felt very bad
subjecting him to the fright and stress of public transport, but he has
bounced back very quickly and is setting about dominating both my
father and his Akita d*g. The Akita, Shima, was previously
"housebroken" by Dad's old cat, Clawed DePussy, so it wasn't too hard
for Potjie to step into the harness.

No-one should be too surprised to hear that it was mutual love-at-first
sight between Potjie and my father. They'll be *just fine* together!
And it even looks as though the d*g will make pals.

I've pointed Dad in this direction of this group and he has promised
periodic updates, as well as a full accounting of how he came to
acquire a cheetah as a pet and his experiences of it.

I now return you to your regular scheduling.

Tish