The new adventure

Old September 15th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default The new adventure

soft duzint like da net kind, hersef sayed the fud kind iz too pointy fur
hersef now but hersef liksa tazte aniwayz, Trudi, happily munching
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
It'z juzt uh kittee-kumpny fuud heeer. I oly yuzuulee get kitty fuudz.
Letz boff endjoy sum spam, buttid nottid da PCemayl kynd .

--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
Trudi's nose twithes... SPAM... diz iz one of da veri few hooman fudz
i likez, thankyourownsef fur hafinit sinze soft duzint get it
anymore,... Trudi, veri impressed wif da kushinz anna da hoomanz
paintingz
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in
message ...
In article ,
Me wrote:

After bisitin' 'Toonias onetruhome youze are all welcome to bisit
Pasadena, da home of da Turnament of Roses parade. Weze haz a
bigbig house wit rum fur efferykitty. Deres six bedrooms with lots
of pillows an many many quiltz (sum not done dat weze spendz tyme
holdin down fur meowmie). Iffin weze no when yur cuming pawpaw kin
kook up a furry gudgud hoomin food treet fur us. Meowmie doesn't
kook wurth a d*mn.

How would everykitty feel about visiting Pit2nya's house and
meeting her hoomin, then spending the night on one of the Pasadena
kittie's bedrooms?

Cleo

We wudent miss habin awlla yuz kittees offurr!!!!

Awl ov da kitteez roll intu da park next tu Pitoonya's heowze, an
martsh deown da street. All of the neighbors peek owt their windowz
or doorz at the hoog prosession of well groomed kitteez. Da
nayburhood kitteez joyne da groop. Pit2nya opinz da duur an
welkumz awlla da kitteez in.

Hy ya awl, kummon in an hewlp yurselfz tu awl da refreshmuntz!

On the table, on the countertopz, one each floor in each room are
bowlz of lotza different brandz of dry fuudz, wet fuudz, treetz
and even hoomin fuudz like tzikken and fysh, an beast, an ham, lam,
an spam. Lotza wadderbowlz tuu, an spayshul kitty mylk. On the
walls are sum of meowmeez payntinkz. There ar pillowz on da floorz
and on da bedz and on da cowtshez. Cat toyz are skattered
efurryweer.

Purleez mayke yurself attid home.

Affurr uh wyle we kin go tu da pool, whitsh I hav fylled wiff dry
ice, which melts intu dry waddur, so da kitteez kin jump in wiffowt
gettin wetted, an hooeffurr wantz tu kin play Marko-Polo wiff awlla
da ballz in da dry-waddur. Doze hoo dunt wanna try dat kin sit
uhrownd da dek in da nize 80 deegree sunnyshyne an rezt, ur go intu
da klubheowze al hang rownd. Blessum Mall iz juzt deown da blok
furr annykittee hoo fanseez shoppink. --
Pitô.ônya

Old September 15th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez itz gonna be funfun, Stormmee hangz on as Rosco takez off
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Rosco hops up on the motorcycle in front of Stormmee and starts the
engine. Are you ready, mine luff?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Mizz cleopatra gifed mineself efurthin i needed, no sidecar for uses,

letz
go,... stormmee hops up and sitz down,
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Great! Do you have yourown helmet? Yourown goggles? Yourown gloves?
Do
we need a sidecar, or do you want to sit on top of the cycle with me?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
how kule iz dat, sure, Stormmee readita go
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
I'ze right here, mine luffliness! purrpurrheadbump Do you want

ride
with me on my official sheriff's motorcycle?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
here i iz, i iz lujin fur rosco haz anykat seen hizsef?

[OT] Adventure on the freeway [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 October 21st 06 11:46 PM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
Yur infited to an noo adventure! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 24 December 17th 05 02:44 AM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 05:21 AM
Oscar's little adventure Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 8 February 1st 05 08:52 PM