Purrs for Katie's journey across the bridge

Old October 18th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_3_]

Default Purrs for Katie's journey across the bridge

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris
Old October 18th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

"Chris H" wrote
It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally gotten
to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped drinking,
using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing fits
that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't seem
to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

{{{{{Chris}}}}}

She'll do fine with you there to console her. The love is mutual.

Old October 18th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 10/17/2011 05:13 PM, Chris H wrote:
It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally gotten
to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped drinking,
using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris

Purrs and prayers for Katie to have a gentle passing.

Afterward by Jane H. Marchant

After the worst has happened
With nothing left to fear
The sun continues rising
With undiminished cheer.
And winds continue blowing
And skies continue fair,
And hearts continue bearing
The thing they could not bear---

"...Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.

MLB
Old October 18th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Chris H wrote:

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

It's 5 PM in California, so she must be on her way. Sending sweet and gentle
purrs for her journey. And some for you, too, because I know how heartbreaking
that final moment is.

--
Joyce
Old October 18th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Katie, and for your aching heart. We can think we're prepared,
but I don't think we ever really are.

((((((((Chris)))))))))

--
Joy

Old October 18th 11, 09:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Katie

--
Adrian
Old October 18th 11, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kalynnda Rivermoon

Chris,
I am so sorry for your pain. Knowing that you are doing the right thing
doesn't change the emotions you are experiencing. Most of us here know
the loss, sorrow, and pain of letting a beloved furry go. You are not
alone.

May Katie have a peaceful passing.

Kalynnda