MiMi went to the Bridge

Old December 9th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default MiMi went to the Bridge

MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie
Old December 9th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 12/09/2011 03:53 PM, Winnie wrote:
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie

"...Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.

Perhaps
our purrs and best wishes will
guide a lonely little feline to her gate to keep her company. MLB
Old December 9th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/9/2011 4:53 PM, Winnie wrote:
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie

Aw, Winnie, I hate hearing that. Please convey my condolences to your
therapist. You're right, it is a sad time to lose a pet - it's hard for
me just remembering my Sammy at this time of year.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 9th 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Winnie" wrote in message
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie

Purrs and sympathy to your therapist.

Joy

Old December 10th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Winnie" wrote in message
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie

Purrs go out to her and to the kitty.

Jill

Old December 10th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Winnie" wrote in message
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie

I am very sorry to hear this

Old December 10th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Winnie wrote:
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.
She even slept on the couch instead of on her bed because MiMi used to
sleep on a pillow near her bed.

MiMi was a very sweet nature pale orange cat and was 9 years old.
I think she is happily playing with Rusty now at RB though they've met
each other.

It is especially hard to lose a cat this time of the year.

Winnie

So very sad, and such a young cat. Purrs for your therapist and a candle
lit for MiMi.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=MiMi

--
Adrian
Old December 10th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

I lit a candle for MiMi.

Old December 13th 11, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Dec 9, 5:53*pm, Winnie wrote:
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
week. She was 9 years old
and had serious kidney problem that the vet recommended the trip to
RB. My therapist is very sad.
She said her home feels so empty now without MiMi, which is exactly
how I felt after Rusty went to RB.

Been there too, after Fritzie went to the Bridge a couple of weeks
before Christmas. Please give your therapist my condolences.

Blessed be,
Elizabeth