Hewp! Ize bein held prizziner!!!

Old October 14th 05, 04:29 AM
Sundance

Default Hewp! Ize bein held prizziner!!!

Yesfurday an today Meowmie made me stay in one room all day! She lured me
in dere by puttin my fudz in dere, den befur I cud finish eetin she klozed
da door an left.

I duznt know whut I did to dezerv diss horryble treetment. Rebecca wuz da
one gittin upset wif me, why didn't she get put in dere?????

Sundance, free for the moment

Old October 14th 05, 07:00 AM
Sundance

I fingk da nextest time she trize to pik me up agin I juss mite tryta bite
hur. Hur said it wuz me gettin lokked up becuz I wuz da eezy wun. I'll
juss show hur!

Howebber, fings seemz to be gittin bedderer now, so maybe tomorro I won't be
in jail agin.

[Hooman note: for some reason, yesterday morning Rebecca was growling or
hissing whenever Sundance got near her. I separated them during the day
yesterday and today while I was at work so they wouldn't stress each other
out. Today I talked to the vet; they thought that either Rebecca had gotten
hurt in one of their little tussles, in which case time should take care of
it, or that Sundance had gotten into something that made him smell funny, in
which case I should give him a bath! Well, he doesn't seem to mind water,
but before I try that I'm going to try pet wipes as a friend suggested. I
kept them separated again today. Tonight things do seem calmer so I hope
we're back to normal. --Sandy ]

Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
what did yourown hooma say 'bout diz, OEJ...bite dat hooman
t...

Old October 14th 05, 07:21 AM
Miss Violette

Tellz yourownmom ta luk up : displaced agression

diz here meanz ifin your sisfur seed a kitty in herown out her might smack
yourownsef fur it... alzo try puttin a drop of vanillia on bof of your tail
conecty part afur her uzes doze kittywipez, an NO watermonzterz fur
Minesef!!! OEJ, wif trudi anna Violette singing along
Sundance wrote in message
m...
[...]

t...

Old October 14th 05, 02:52 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:00:34 GMT, Sundance wrote:

[...]

Oh my! yoo poor deer! Dey shud make yur hooman take a course in
feline az a sekund langwidge!

I likes da wadder, and gets baffed effurry munf, so if yur hooman
needs any advice, tell her to emayle my hooman.

An if dis keepz up, do whut Ms. Violette duz: hurk in her shooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/14/2005 9:50:34 AM