A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

Old March 20th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

The kittens are now quietly below, the chefs are beginning to set up,
the bar-kitty is ready, and the barge is cruisong slowly under the
stars

Anaïs, Tiger and Sundance are relaxing on a cushion, waiting to see
which kitty will be the next one up to join them.

"ANaïs says to no one in particular: "What a luffly nite, izn't it?
Almost purrfeck, good friends, good fud and a nice kwiet eefinink..."
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/20/2006 4:07:31 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 20th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hihi, gize! I juss getted bak frum takin sum fudz to Amelia. She wuzznt
feelin too gud, but she sez sheze gittin bedderer now.

Dat wuz sum purrade, wuznt it? Tiger, yoo an Sundance lukked furry hansum
in yur ribbin bo tize!

Rebecca

Old March 21st 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

it iz veri nize, I hope da kittenz sleep well, I am checking on stormmee kuz
her duzint nap veri much, her izunt normal fur a kitten you know, her haz
efin more energi dan uzual, Tiger, passin a plate of shrimpeez ta sundanze

Old March 21st 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:11:42 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

The kittens are now quietly below, the chefs are beginning to set up,
the bar-kitty is ready, and the barge is cruisong slowly under the
stars

Anaïs, Tiger and Sundance are relaxing on a cushion, waiting to see
which kitty will be the next one up to join them.

"ANaïs says to no one in particular: "What a luffly nite, izn't it?
Almost purrfeck, good friends, good fud and a nice kwiet eefinink..."

Greetinks, greetinks, efurrykitty! Waz zat not a delightful parade? Zose
kittens were just so cute! Und Monsieur Tiger, you vere furry dignified
und handzome marching wiz zee kittens. Monsieur Samuel, did I not see you
marching as vell? Furry dignified indeed.

Oh, I smell ze food. Zat must mean zat ze buffet is almost ready. How
lofely! I am gettink somevhat hungry, mineself.

Mme. Anais, was not zat parade marvelous? Such attractive kittens. Und
zose kittens in ze front, ze ones wif ze long tails - zat dancing und
twirling was so furry creative!

Countess K
Old March 21st 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger movez a kuzhin towardz da countess, here sit by uses, anna haf a
shrimpee snak whilez da fud finishez, he signalz a waterkitty to kome anna
take her drink order, he also signals for another plate of shrimpeez anna
one of oyzterz...
news

Old March 21st 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:45:23 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger movez a kuzhin towardz da countess, here sit by uses, anna haf a
shrimpee snak whilez da fud finishez, he signalz a waterkitty to kome anna
take her drink order, he also signals for another plate of shrimpeez anna
one of oyzterz...

Well fangu! Thatz generous of you.

Waiter, I'd like a glass of chilled nip tea and flute of nip champagne,
bitte. Und perhaps some cocktail sauce fur zose shripmies...

CountessK

Old March 21st 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

that shuuld tazte gud togefur I iz smellin da fuds, Mine loverly wifekitty
whut iz we eatin fur dinner aniway, Tiger, mofin da kuzhinz so the countess
kan haf her drinkz cloze

Old March 21st 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:13:04 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

that shuuld tazte gud togefur I iz smellin da fuds, Mine loverly wifekitty
whut iz we eatin fur dinner aniway, Tiger, mofin da kuzhinz so the countess
kan haf her drinkz cloze

Meow, Countess! How iz yourownself today?

Dese chefs iz wunderul, don't you fink? I asked them to prepare
lopster thermidor, crayfishees wif garlic-nip sawce, roast beast wif
sawse Bernaise an a duck confit. I see dat yuv fownd da oyster and
shrimpp appitizers, and I'ze certain dat dere will be wunnerful
desserts.

Dere's da Inspektor an hiz wink. waves

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/21/2006 2:08:38 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 21st 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:32:02 -0800, Countess Katzenplatzen's little
agile paws typed:

Greetinks, greetinks, efurrykitty! Waz zat not a delightful parade? Zose
kittens were just so cute! Und Monsieur Tiger, you vere furry dignified
und handzome marching wiz zee kittens. Monsieur Samuel, did I not see you
marching as vell? Furry dignified indeed.

Oh, I smell ze food. Zat must mean zat ze buffet is almost ready. How
lofely! I am gettink somevhat hungry, mineself.

Mme. Anais, was not zat parade marvelous? Such attractive kittens. Und
zose kittens in ze front, ze ones wif ze long tails - zat dancing und
twirling was so furry creative!

Countess K

Miao, Countess! we do haff sum creatif kittens wif us, don't we.
Sumtimes dere boundless energy is a bit tiring tho!

I'ze glad to see dat you iz enjoyink dis holiday, and we are all
lukink forward to visiting yur castle later dis yeer!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/21/2006 2:13:44 PM