Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Old February 14th 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

It is noon in the United States of Cat America.
It is a sunny day in San Louie Obispo, Cattyfurrnya.

Guests start arriving...
They sign the guest book provided by Mimzy and
using the feather plume pen, offered by Bob Qat.

They sign:

After depositing any gifts they may have brought, onto a side table,
they enter the chapel, where they are seated by the ushers.

A chamber music quartet is playing music softly, as all guests are
seated
They start to play the strains of JS Bach's "Ode on a G String"

Amelia T Cat and Sundance come through the doorway and
to the front of the room.
Sundance stands to the right of the altar facing the back of the room
expectantly...

Pit2nya, radiant, walks gracefully down the aisle with Mr. MCat
on herright

Rebecca follows, with Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Five bridesmaids and Ushers follow:
Mme. Anaïs walks with Tiger
Lucy walks with Roscoe
Lovely.Louise walks with Ranger
Harri walks with OT
Piglet walks with Lewi

right...together...left...together...step... together...,

They make their way slowly down the aisle to the front of the room,
looking happy and radiant.
They separate, girl kitties to the left, boy kitties to the right
Pit2nya stands to Sundance's left,
Rebecca, sister-in-paw-to-be, stands behind Pit2nya, ready to take her
red rosebud and Lilly of the Valley BoKay..
Sundance's grooms-cats stand on the right of him,
Samuel Redcat Mahoney closest.

Amelia T Cat, High Priestess of Bast, faces them...

Old February 14th 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

[Amelia adjusts her sash to make sure it looks just right, delicately
clears her throat, then address the assembled kitties.]

Greetings, kitties and other guests. Welcome to this most beautiful
occasion on a beautiful day. We are here to celebrate the bewinking of
Sundance and Pi2nya, two of our dearly loved community members. In the
years that we have been keeping each other's company we have to
appreciate their individual purrsonalities and the wonderful energy
that they bring to the group together. Seeing kitties who love and
value each other as deeply as these two is heartwarming and
encouraging. We have enjoyed the company of both of them on our
various adventures, and we now welcome the opportunity to enjoy their
participation with us as a winked couple.

Since we are all felines - well, mostly all felines - we have a very
deep love and respect for the natural world that surrounds us. Our
emotional attachment to those we love is deeper than those experienced
by most humans, so the commitment that we make to each other in a
bewinking is a very deep lifelong commitment. We don't enter into
these commitments lightly.

A part of our existence as a community is our willingness, even
eagerness, to share the important moments in our lives with each
other. That is why we now invite Sundance and Pi2nya to express to the
assemblage the commitments that they offer to each other. I understand
that the couple has written their own vows. Sundance, would you like
to recite your vows now? Pi2nya, once Sundance has stated his vows to
you, would you like to recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia
Old February 14th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown wifekittee, myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing dat I
duz. I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and when yoo
iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. I will share efurryfing
I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. I givz yoo myown paw, myown
hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof shall live.

Sundance

Old February 14th 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T Stands listening to Sundance. I sur hopez da gramby iz kopying diz
down. Sundance jus said eferthink I wud wanta say to Harri but wuden fink
of it at da timez.

Old February 14th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

On Feb 14, 11:56*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown wifekittee, myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. *I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing dat I
duz. *I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and when yoo
iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. *I will share efurryfing
I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. *I givz yoo myown paw, myown
hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof shall live..

Sundance

Pi2nya, would you like to now recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia
Old February 14th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"CatDude" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Sundance"
wrote:
I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown wifekittee,
myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing dat
duz. I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and when
yoo
iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. I will share
efurryfing
I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. I givz yoo myown paw,
myown
hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof shall
live.

Sundance

Pi2nya, would you like to now recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia
-----------------
I, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, take you Sundance to be my husband-kitty,
my partner in life and my one true love.
Az it encircles yur neck, may it remind yu always
that yu are surrounded by my enduring luff.
I will cherish our union and luff you more each day
than I did the day befurr.
I will trust yu and respect yu, laugh with you, meow wiff yu,
and cry with yu,
luffink yu faithfully through gud times and bad.
I give you my paw, my heart, and my luff,
from this day furrward for as long as we both shall live

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee
(mine identity izunt woikink rite neow ).

Old February 14th 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

'Sutch bootiful vows' whispers Mosey to Bob Qat and Mimzy.
Dey r sew in luff, jest wike me n yer meowmie Tabitha.
We rote our own vows tew. {smiles, happee, remembering]
Mosey

Old February 14th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

[...]

Pit2nya luukz tuwardz Rebecca, hu holdz da bookay, and awlz uh bockz
wiff a kollur

Old February 14th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Da seremony is jus as luffly as I fot it wood be. Ime so happy for
Pi2nya an Sundance!

Lucy

On Feb 14, 2:46*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
[...]

wiff a kollur- Hide quoted text -

Old February 14th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney sends a telepathic message to her son,
Ranger Roadcat Mahoney You behave yourownselves while walking
with Purresident Louise, or I'll whap you on the nose!