Hi From Pipps Sent Mundai Septumbur 25 2017

Old September 26th 17, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Hi From Pipps Sent Mundai Septumbur 25 2017

Hai everybuddy

Grabs her wink Ranger n gives him uh big hug n noseboop

ai m sawry ai hab bin gon fur sew longh but stuff haz bin goin on en myown house sad stuff

Furst yew all noe bai nao da my dad Cat Pooky hoo wuz 12 yeerz old went to Rainbow Bridge in late Aprul, den 4 daze latur, Mosey wuz 15 yeerz old went tu RB n ai dunt unnerstan et at awl..Dey bof got sik sudden wike .
My Momcat Sqweex wint to da Bridge wast yeer ai fink..frum un hart attak

anywai, ai m gunna twy mai best tu be strong n ai kno mai wink Ranger will hulp meh,

Bai da wai, Ranger n me r living en Mosey's estate n yew r awl enbited tew kome ovur tu vizit or stai fur uhwile , we lufs owr community n da fambly n frenndz heer . Iffen innybuddy need toonas, just come see me n we kan hulp-werevur needud. as mai unka Mosey wood sai *gulps* yeUP
weh styl hab da saym fone numer

The purr room of our home iz awwayz open still
Efryfin iz da same sept BobQat, Mimzy, and the bitties wint bak tew Qat Islund for a long wile -dey sai dey luffs yew awl..dey r sadsad tew
Luffs
Pipps aka Pippsy
Old September 30th 17, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Daisy-chan looks up fur a moment from the braille printer, where she
was fixing one of the punching keys (they do wear out after all!) to
hear Pipps. "Give your Meowmie Kyla a hug anna special Purr from my
Meowmie 'k?"

She turns back to her task which is finalizing the list an sending off
what is needed in HTML for the 'wall' as her meowmie breaks out a new
print head for the printer and hands it to Daisy-chan.

Old October 2nd 17, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Daisy-chan finishes her task and goes looking for Pipps. She feels she
was a little short with Pipps and is sorry.

As she looks about, Zoot comes by with Polly and headed to the boutique.

Polly looks fairly chilly but that's to be expected as no matter how
bright her plumage is, she's an equatorial bird, not an antarctic one.
She wanted to see a bird that swims!

Entering the boutique, Zoot looks at some very nifty nail polishes but
takes Polly over to a kittah with various colored bits of thread and
yarn hanging from her mouth. Looking at Polly, she has her spread her
wings and makes some measures with threads, then has her sit and
measures again, then stand and walk with some threads here and there
swaying. Nodding, she grabs 15 balls of yarn, 2 crochet needles and 2
knitting needles. In a short time she has a sweater that fits and lets
Polly fly. She then gets a bag of feathers and adds them deftly to
make another layer so Polly will be warm in 60F. While they are not a
perfect replication of her reds, yellows, blues and greens, they are
fairly close and the weight is very light so she can fly in it fine.

Polly steps to the mirror and sees Rebecca.

"Hellow Rebecca!" With a kindly look, she wolf whistles at her and
smacks her beak and says "any man kittah not getting a dance with you
lost out". She reaches over and preens an errant fur bit then lays her
neck along Rebecca's head and makes purr sounds.

A bit later, being frankly bird brained, she prances off to before the
mirror and seems satisfied. She uses her Parrot Island card which has
an exchange with all the popular kittah cards.

Old October 2nd 17, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Rebecca chuckles]

Fangu, Polly. I will need to save myown strengf to dance wif myown deer Hercule.

Rebecca, wistfully