Waffles and TED

Old January 16th 04, 06:51 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Waffles and TED

Took Her Majesty back to TED tonight, complete with fresh pee sample. TED
analysed that plus a blood sample. Her Majesty is entirely normal :-)

So she got her booster jabs done... heh heh heh ;-)

Now I'm wondering how soon it will be before I step in a warm, squidgey, frshly
vomited hairball as revenge.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old January 16th 04, 07:38 PM
Denise VanDyke

I'm glad that Waffles is better. As for the hairball, if it were my
little black mistress, I could narrow it down to a few hours. Brenna
has been having chronic hairball problems. Like averaging one per day,
four days a week. Mostly between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 3:30 a.m.
I've checked twice with the TED office, and they say don't bring her
in unless I think she's blocked up. Since the "food and water
processing system" is working normally, they have recommended a steady
supply of hairball remedy goop (petromalt/laxatone). Fortunately, she
has figured out that the goop helps her feel better - at least
temporarily. It's wierd. She's lost a couple of pounds in the last few
months (slowly, not suddenly) and has these hairballs, but everything
else is fine.

- Denise (owned and frequently awakened by Brenna)

Old January 16th 04, 11:04 PM
polonca12000

So great to hear Waffles is ok!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...

Old January 17th 04, 05:13 AM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers"
Took Her Majesty back to TED tonight, complete with fresh pee sample. TED
analysed that plus a blood sample. Her Majesty is entirely normal :-)

We are all breathing a sigh of relief here!

So she got her booster jabs done... heh heh heh ;-)

Now, this remark has Frank considering coming over and getting some claw
exercise.

Now I'm wondering how soon it will be before I step in a warm, squidgey,

frshly
vomited hairball as revenge.

But then again, he is sure Waffles will get her revenge all by herself. Many
purrs to the worthy ladycat. Oh, and just to commiserate, Frank horked a
nice juicy hairball for me to step into in the morning.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 17th 04, 09:21 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

So she got her booster jabs done... heh heh heh ;-)

Now, this remark has Frank considering coming over and getting some claw
exercise.

oops! ;-)

But then again, he is sure Waffles will get her revenge all by herself. Many
purrs to the worthy ladycat. Oh, and just to commiserate, Frank horked a
nice juicy hairball for me to step into in the morning.

Perhaps Frank is practising prior to getting into the teleporter and depositing
some here - so Waffles can't get the blame. It's the sort of gentlemanly thing
he would do. He is a cat of refinement after all.

Old January 17th 04, 10:53 AM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

Perhaps Frank is practising prior to getting into the teleporter and

depositing
some here - so Waffles can't get the blame. It's the sort of gentlemanly

thing
he would do. He is a cat of refinement after all.

This is very possible. He is doing his
eat-some-grass-throw-it-up-on-a-rug-eat-some-more-grass-throw-it-up-on-anoth
er-rug-etc routine. Looks very much like a rehearsal to me. Prepare for a
soggy pile of mixed grass and hairball. ;o)

--
Marina