bad weather

Old October 14th 14, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default bad weather

It's rained for the past two days, Boyfie wants to be on my lap all the
time. I don't blame him but it's irritating if I can't sit down without him
jumping on me all the time. I point him towards his bedroom for a sleep, he
says no, I prefer to sleep on you.
We'll have to come to some kind of arrangement. which will not be 12 hours
of laptime. Of course I love him on my lap, but not all day and evening.
He is very attached to me.. but enough is enough.
So what to do.?
I'll probably have to go out for a few hours every day, because if I do he
goes up to bed.
It's not that I don't love him, I do, a lot, but sometimes I need a rest
from him because he adores me too much.

Old October 14th 14, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Monday, October 13, 2014 7:05:33 PM UTC-4, Christina Websell wrote:
It's rained for the past two days, Boyfie wants to be on my lap all the

time. I don't blame him but it's irritating if I can't sit down without him

jumping on me all the time. I point him towards his bedroom for a sleep, he

says no, I prefer to sleep on you.

We'll have to come to some kind of arrangement. which will not be 12 hours

of laptime. Of course I love him on my lap, but not all day and evening.

He is very attached to me.. but enough is enough.

So what to do.?

I'll probably have to go out for a few hours every day, because if I do he

goes up to bed.

It's not that I don't love him, I do, a lot, but sometimes I need a rest

from him because he adores me too much.

Tina, how about turning the electric blanket on for him?
Old October 14th 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

I could, but unless I go out he would prefer me rather than an electric
blanket.
He's become more than attached but let's remember he was a lost boy.

Old October 14th 14, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Monday, October 13, 2014 6:05:33 PM UTC-5, Christina Websell wrote:
It's rained for the past two days, Boyfie wants to be on my lap all the

time. I don't blame him but it's irritating if I can't sit down without him

jumping on me all the time. I point him towards his bedroom for a sleep, he

says no, I prefer to sleep on you.

We'll have to come to some kind of arrangement. which will not be 12 hours

of laptime. Of course I love him on my lap, but not all day and evening.

He is very attached to me.. but enough is enough.

So what to do.?

I'll probably have to go out for a few hours every day, because if I do he

goes up to bed.

It's not that I don't love him, I do, a lot, but sometimes I need a rest

from him because he adores me too much.

Felix has A thing for me on my recliner. He races in to get on my chest before I've even started back. After 3 minutes I can't breathe with him on my chest and put him on my lap- he resisting all the way. I somehow trained him not to bother me when I'm on the computer, but in the living room I'm fair game. Toci
Old October 14th 14, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 00:05:33 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It's rained for the past two days, Boyfie wants to be on my lap all the
time. I don't blame him but it's irritating if I can't sit down without him
jumping on me all the time. I point him towards his bedroom for a sleep, he
says no, I prefer to sleep on you.
We'll have to come to some kind of arrangement. which will not be 12 hours
of laptime. Of course I love him on my lap, but not all day and evening.
He is very attached to me.. but enough is enough.
So what to do.?
I'll probably have to go out for a few hours every day, because if I do he
goes up to bed.
It's not that I don't love him, I do, a lot, but sometimes I need a rest
from him because he adores me too much.

It depends where I sit. If I'm upstairs at the computer, only Marlo
climbs into my lap, and more usually I have to push her to one side of
the chair so I have any room to sit.

If downstairs in front of the TV, then I have Scooter and Nipsy
battling for the lap position. Sometimes both manage to squeeze in,
which tends to be unstable since that is 30 lbs of cat and not really
enough room.

Whether the weather MLB[_4_] Cat anecdotes 3 June 6th 12 12:53 PM
cat and hot weather ann791 Cat anecdotes 4 May 30th 12 07:26 AM
Weather!!! MLB[_4_] Cat anecdotes 44 October 8th 11 01:48 AM
More hot weather... Gandalf[_2_] Cat community 9 July 29th 11 10:10 AM
How is your weather? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 45 December 3rd 08 03:12 PM