Howe iz R Granby?

Old November 13th 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Howe iz R Granby?

I am astin beclaws widdle SaMANfa an da ress ub usses wanna gno howe
shee iz doin. Iff shee is seepin, we will wate until shee can typebite
to heer. Wee lubs herseff.

--
WooToo four da hous
Old November 13th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O T anna I wud say her iz turrink into a cat.

Her getz up, uzez da hooman lidderbox, eatz sum fudz den hazza nap.

Den her getz up, takez da medicine, kleamz herselfz and putz on klean
klozez den hazza a nap.

Her iz geddink diz down jus rigte.

Old November 13th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 13, 3:57*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O T anna I wud say her iz turrink into a cat.

Her getz up, uzez da hooman lidderbox, eatz sum fudz den hazza nap.

Den her getz up, takez da medicine, *kleamz herselfz and putz on klean
klozez den hazza a nap.

Beaming fondly on the sleeping Granby-kitty, a Hous of quiet kittees
and doggies, although you can hear some purring

softly Wen shee wak up tell her we lub her an giff her a hedbump.

--
WooToo, four her Hous

Old November 14th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:34:11 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Her taked a walk outside anna around da Auntz kar den, her kame bak in anna
hadz anofther knap.

I finks dat yoo iz taking after yur catz, hehe!

I hopes dat yoo iz feelink bedder! [facerub]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/13/2009 10:22:23 PM
Old November 14th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Herselfz iz going outa lunch for her birfday diz day. Da Aunt izmt sure her
shud but da Gramby sayz her gotza git out of dat houze.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:34:11 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Her taked a walk outside anna around da Auntz kar den, her kame bak in
anna
hadz anofther knap.

I finks dat yoo iz taking after yur catz, hehe!

I hopes dat yoo iz feelink bedder! [facerub]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/13/2009 10:22:23 PM

Old November 14th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Friday da 13 iz da Grambyz purrday? Happee Purrday Gramby. We awl luffs
yoo.
Purrs n cake. Luffs, Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, Sqweex, Mimzy n Bob Qat.

Old November 14th 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 14, 1:32*am, "Granby" wrote:
Herselfz iz going outa lunch for her birfday diz day. *Da Aunt izmt sure her

cat and dog voices
Happee PURRday to yoo
Happee PURRday to yoo
Happee PURRday deer Granby
An wee wuv all jss wuv yoo

Maggy May an tak it eezee an feel bettur.
--
Will in New Haven

Old November 14th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:47:07 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

cat and dog voices
Happee PURRday to yoo
Happee PURRday to yoo
Happee PURRday deer Granby
An wee wuv all jss wuv yoo

Maggy May an tak it eezee an feel bettur.

A petite Purrsian joines in!

Happy Purrday, Gramby!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/14/2009 12:39:38 PM

Da granby is unmhappiez Granby Cat community 12 June 1st 09 09:48 PM
Att: Granby val189 Cat community 10 November 23rd 08 03:28 PM
Ping Granby Kyla =^. .^=` Cat anecdotes 0 June 16th 08 07:36 PM
Meow! Granby! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 10 September 3rd 07 11:46 AM