to the party

Old November 2nd 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default to the party

ok letz go parti now MH

--
Have a great day
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 3:12 pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
MH wipez hiz faze, bear, ifin you likz minez furz you mite getsa hare ball
haz so muc ofit, MH

Missy helps MH get groomed and ready to party. She gently coaxes Bear
into paying attention to little Samantha, thus getting him away from
bothering anyone

Yoons gno dat hee wud doo ennyfing to be hepful. Butted hee gneeds
kittees too dew his finking.

--
Missy

Old November 3rd 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

ok letz go parti now MH

MH wipez hiz faze, bear, ifin you likz minez furz you mite getsa hare
ball i
haz so muc ofit, MH

Missy helps MH get groomed and ready to party. She gently coaxes Bear
into paying attention to little Samantha, thus getting him away from
bothering anyone

Yoons gno dat hee wud doo ennyfing to be hepful. Butted hee gneeds
kittees too dew his finking.

--
Missy

Da doorbell ding dongs
Mosey answers da door ugin n dere stands wotz uff hiz frendz. Wow, he
xclamez. Hey Bob Qat, wook hooz heer n hoo gotted dwessed up wike usses,
biker kitties, a cupla doggiez, now we gotza a biker gang. Mosey yells,
c'mon in, iz cold owt dere, but iffen yoo wanna roll around in da nip
paches, theyv grown ulot sinse wast yeer n gotted bedder. Everybuddy comes
into the howse n sez hihi to eech uther n gits fudz n start tawkin tew da
black Cats hoo gotted tormented by da nazty barekids..
Bear sez "I sawed dem meen bratz n gave em a cuppla big barks n dey runnd
off fast" I got a bigbig woof.
Fangu fur doin dat. sez Mosey I bet dey fink twise b4 tryin tew hurt a
kitty ugin.
Da bannister awates, but dere'z a line..hee hee hee, derz dancin in da
basement, a pwase for a nap iffen yoo git sleepy, haf fun efferbuddy.
Mosey tellz MH
No wurries bout Bear, MH, heez kool [smiles] wike Marlun Bwando. Wook at
haow he deeled wiff dem kidz.
I hoap thuh Second World kitties come over, mabbee dey dunt gnow ubaowt
Halloweeny.

Mosey

Old November 3rd 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 2, 10:28*pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
[...]

Maggy May: I am Betty da Bunny and dis points at WooToo iz Maggy
May, da mommie kitty, giggles and dis is da famus singer an
tempermentul diva Sunrise, an dese points to MH and Missy are da
hoomin-eetin liun an tygurrr. Dey is eetin dem ole leg-bones, sew dey
will be hungrrry agan sune. Hide yoor favrut hoomins. appropriate
growls Da Samurai ober der iz Miowara Tomakato. Hee grunts in
Meowspeach an in Catanese. grunts "Hai" I fink hee wud wike to see
Miss Piglett. An diss is mine doggie da Bear hoo has all ub r partee
stuff on himseff an wee ar gonna unlode him now. Hee iz furry frenly
butted his tung is furry WET. So watsh out. An dat is donDOOdat, da
puppy alsew gnown as SaManfa. DonD00dat, SuManfa. Samantha has the
zoomies

Magggy May starts unleading da Bear, with help from most of the
others. Sunrise moves into the center of the room and, in a charming
Himalayan Meowchat with a slight Meeser accent, starts to sing Peggy
Lee's classic "Fever"

--
Maggy May

Old November 3rd 09, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

after hepin unload da bear, mh says to missee anna maggie may wuld you
ladies anna bunnies liksa get sum fudz, MH

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 3rd 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 3, 10:20*am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett pauzez ta listen to da song. *Now dat iz kewel.

A Samurai-kitty approaches the lady. He bows, offers his arm and
points to a fudz-counter where the singing can still be heard

ZOOM, Samanfa zips by. the Samurai is unperturbed

--
Wascal, ur, Miyawara Tomakato

Old November 3rd 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett smiles at Wascal, she is always proud of how he looks and tonite, he
lukz speciallie hansum.

Old November 3rd 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 3, 12:06*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett smiles at Wascal, she is always proud of how he looks and tonite, he
lukz speciallie hansum.

the Samurai moves to stand protectively between Ms. Piglett and the
zoomie-monster. The zoomie-monster kisses him on the noze. He gets out
of character and giggles

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 3rd 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 06:29:45 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Sunrise moves into the center of the room and, in a charming
Himalayan Meowchat with a slight Meeser accent, starts to sing Peggy
Lee's classic "Fever"

Apaws! Apaws!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/3/2009 12:21:21 PM
Old November 3rd 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett tries to pretend not to notice but laughter soon wins and the whole
group fall into a giggleing heap and the zoomie monster moves on!
On Nov 3, 12:06 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett smiles at Wascal, she is always proud of how he looks and tonite,
he
lukz speciallie hansum.

the Samurai moves to stand protectively between Ms. Piglett and the
zoomie-monster. The zoomie-monster kisses him on the noze. He gets out
of character and giggles

--
Will in New Haven

The Kissamouse Party Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 139 December 29th 08 01:50 AM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM