Sekrit Santa

Old December 14th 12, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Sekrit Santa

Our package came and Mommy let us have our presents. Fank you so much
for all the fun fun toys. Lucy has been carrying around one of the nip
mice. Mommy and Paw wanted me to thank yo for their presents too.

I hope you have a Merry Kissamouse.

Samwise for his house.
Old December 16th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
Our package came and Mommy let us have our presents. Fank you so much
for all the fun fun toys. Lucy has been carrying around one of the nip
mice. Mommy and Paw wanted me to thank yo for their presents too.

I hope you have a Merry Kissamouse.

Samwise for his house.

Purrhapz Meowmee wyll let me an hur du Sekret Sznta negzt yeer!
Summa mine toyz ar gettin ruzty an duzty frum beink ignort.
I yam awlmozt reddee fur gnu wunz, an Meowmee haz uh set ov twee
I Kan Haz heezburgers? buukz hur wantz tu shayer...
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

OT:
Pit2nya likes to sleep on a 4x4 square knitted blanket.
I bought her another one for Kissamouse...Ssshhhh...
Antee Sylvia

Old December 17th 12, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Our package came and Mommy let us have our presents. Fank you so much for
all the fun fun toys. Lucy has been carrying around one of the nip mice.
Mommy and Paw wanted me to thank you for their presents too.
I hope you have a Merry Kissamouse.
Samwise for his house.

Okay, Samwise, we were your Sekrit Santa. yeUP.
We had so much fun putting your package together and we are all so glad you
and your humans like the things we sent you.
They were sent with MUCH love.
We are also having a Merry Kissamouse too, we got our package and Mom let us
open it, and
boy, we got a LOT of neat toys and some really good nip.
*nosepoinks* n hedbumps
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex ,Pipps, and Mom Kyla and Pa Dutch.

Purrhapz Meowmee wyll let me an hur du Sekret Sznta negzt yeer!
Summa mine toyz ar gettin ruzty an duzty frum beink ignort.
I yam awlmozt reddee fur gnu wunz, an Meowmee haz uh set ov twee
I Kan Haz heezburgers? buukz hur wantz tu shayer...

Dat iz uh nise idear Pi2nya..da Sekrit Santa fing negzt yeer. yeUP.
Dat iz ulso nise uf yer Meowmee tu shayr dem I Kan Haz heezburgers bukz wif
sumun

Mosey
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

OT:
Pit2nya likes to sleep on a 4x4 square knitted blanket.
I bought her another one for Kissamouse...Ssshhhh...
Antee Sylvia

OT
That is really nice, Sylvia I won't tell and neither will ANY of OUR
kitties.
Merry Kissamouse
Anti Kyla --who is addressing/writing your card today and it will go in the
mail on Monday.