While we're preparing for the Jellicle Ball...

Old October 13th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default While we're preparing for the Jellicle Ball...

Da kitties in southern Catifurnia and their hoomins are having to worry
about fires again. In San Bernardino (by where we used to live) da fire
is contained now, but da fires in Los Angeles are still burnin wild. At
least one hoomin an his doggy have died in dat fire.

So lets all take a few minutes to purr for da kitties dat live near da
fires, and their hoomins, and da offur animals, and da firefighters.

Sammy
Old October 13th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet looks around as she watches all the cats gathered for the Ball as
they form a purr circle for all the humans and their animals near the fire.

Old October 14th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Toonya! I had no ideer yoo wuz neer doze firemonsterz! Duz yoo want to
port up heer to git away frum dem?

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...
Fangu awll...
I yam in Northridge, juzt a feu mylez Sowff an 1 mi wezt.
Meowmee summytymez shopz in Porter Ranch area,
an summytymez goez offurr dat 118 fweeway tu Simi...
but nottid tuday, fangz.
It is smowkee!!!
Pit2nya

Old October 14th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, no, I hopez yoo won't miss da Ball, too! I will wate fur yurownself
enneeway. Pleez make shur to stop in owrown sweet befur kummin to da ball,
tho -- I aranjed a liddle sumfing fur yurown rum.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I yam hookay heer.
Dere ar lotza streetz ov howzes an no hillz heer.

By da way, Meowmee sez:
My ISP has hooked my account to Google :-(
It may not make a difference, but I have to make the change tonite.
I waited till the last minute.
Hope this works!!!
If not, I'll try to do what I have to in order to set myself back up.
Grr
Sylvia

So I wyll hope dat I kin mayke da ball!
I will meetcha at da Gezt Buuk Taybul tumurro ...I du howp!
--
Pitô.ônya

news

Old October 14th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize always have enough purrs for effuryone in need.

Puddi Cat
(purring for all the animals and hoomins and firefighters and effuryone
affected by these fires)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply