Your Cat's Rockstar Name

Old January 22nd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Your Cat's Rockstar Name

If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

1. Tyche wants to be the Notorious F.A.T. Like the Notorious B.I.G.,
she is overweight and foul mouthed...but he probably had better rap
skills. She wants you to know that F.A.T. stands for Fat Arse Tyche.

2. Kumani would be Destiny's Child. This is an obvious one if you
know that Kumani is an African word meaning "destiny."

3. While there is probably already a Goth band named Nocturne, Nox
might also take her name from rock group The Darkness.

4. Smokey is disappointed that there's already a group named Smokie.
He wanted to be LL Pokey S, like LL Cool J except his name means
"Ladies Love Pokey Smokey." I think Smokey gets more ladies in his
dreams, honestly...

--Fil

Old January 22nd 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 22 Jan 2006 13:12:21 -0800, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

1. Tyche wants to be the Notorious F.A.T. Like the Notorious B.I.G.,
she is overweight and foul mouthed...but he probably had better rap
skills. She wants you to know that F.A.T. stands for Fat Arse Tyche.

2. Kumani would be Destiny's Child. This is an obvious one if you
know that Kumani is an African word meaning "destiny."

3. While there is probably already a Goth band named Nocturne, Nox
might also take her name from rock group The Darkness.

4. Smokey is disappointed that there's already a group named Smokie.
He wanted to be LL Pokey S, like LL Cool J except his name means
"Ladies Love Pokey Smokey." I think Smokey gets more ladies in his
dreams, honestly...

LOL!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 23rd 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

1. Tyche wants to be the Notorious F.A.T. Like the Notorious B.I.G.,
she is overweight and foul mouthed...but he probably had better rap
skills. She wants you to know that F.A.T. stands for Fat Arse Tyche.

2. Kumani would be Destiny's Child. This is an obvious one if you
know that Kumani is an African word meaning "destiny."

3. While there is probably already a Goth band named Nocturne, Nox
might also take her name from rock group The Darkness.

4. Smokey is disappointed that there's already a group named Smokie.
He wanted to be LL Pokey S, like LL Cool J except his name means
"Ladies Love Pokey Smokey." I think Smokey gets more ladies in his
dreams, honestly...

--Fil

Would a kitty with a bad 'nip habit be called 'Keith Richards'? :-)
Old January 23rd 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

Miranda is such a petite lady, I fear she would have to be one of the
pop princesses - Britney? Christina? Though I like to think Miranda has
a little more substance than them. Avril? Can't make up my mind.

But Caliban would definitely be Meatloaf. No doubt about it. ;o)

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 23rd 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh, Something like Nine Inch Claws.

Oh Baby, I claw the fuh-ni-chuh...
Oh Baby, the Hoomin screams "unh-uh!"
I dumpster dive, I knock over the cof-fee pot,
Just to hear the hoomin yell "not!"

But since Nina has very little opportunity to hear rock, I'm hoping
she'll stay my sweet little love muffin, instead. =o)

Since Francesca's markings place tabby rosettes on her sides, she might
have a name like "Target Practice."

Melissa

Old January 23rd 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

Oh, easy. Peewee is Sir Pooh-A-Lot. He's a total Pooh. My niece
nicknamed him that years ago.

Mimi is more of the classical music type...

-L.

Old January 23rd 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Otis IS called after a musician, Otis Redding. He's black, he has
soulful eyes and he sings to me (can't miaow properly since he had his
thyroid operation!)

Marcia

Old January 23rd 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

1. Tyche wants to be the Notorious F.A.T. Like the Notorious B.I.G.,
she is overweight and foul mouthed...but he probably had better rap
skills. She wants you to know that F.A.T. stands for Fat Arse Tyche.

2. Kumani would be Destiny's Child. This is an obvious one if you
know that Kumani is an African word meaning "destiny."

3. While there is probably already a Goth band named Nocturne, Nox
might also take her name from rock group The Darkness.

4. Smokey is disappointed that there's already a group named Smokie.
He wanted to be LL Pokey S, like LL Cool J except his name means
"Ladies Love Pokey Smokey." I think Smokey gets more ladies in his
dreams, honestly...

--Fil

Bandit would be "Fang" - a heavy metal rocker b*tch who has melt-downs on
stage and tears up the set.

Demi would be "Slinky Pinky" - a petite, girly solo act.

Jessie would be lead singer for the girl band "Jessie and the Pussycats".

Sammy would be "Mink" a punk solo girl singer (think "Pink").

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 23rd 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:05:03 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Enfilade wrote:
If your cat were named after a musician or group, what would their name
be and why?

Miranda is such a petite lady, I fear she would have to be one of the
pop princesses - Britney? Christina? Though I like to think Miranda has
a little more substance than them. Avril? Can't make up my mind.

But Caliban would definitely be Meatloaf. No doubt about it. ;o)

And dear Frankie already had a rockstar name, didn't he?

I think my boys would have to fight it out over the name "Prince."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM
performing cats Norm Cat anecdotes 0 September 18th 05 03:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 29th 04 05:23 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM