CuteOverload: 3-cat standoff

Old October 19th 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut3852

Default CuteOverload: 3-cat standoff

Mir and Caliban looked a litle worried at the sounds coming here, but I
thought this was hilarious. Look at the little opportunist in the middle!

http://cuteoverload.com/2009/10/17/c...can-stand-off/

Same here.

As soon as the sound started they all took off as if they were being
attacked. They looked so funny when they crouched down looking around
to see where the cat sounds were coming from.

Old October 20th 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"Jofirey" wrote in news:7k3uqrF36hjtnU2
@mid.individual.net:

Hey, short people use those grabbers too! Or anyone who has storage
that is difficult to reach.

TBH, I use them outside to grab trash that's blown into my pond and shrubs.
And I'm 5'10". My arms are long, but they're not THAT long!
Old October 21st 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Now that's just plain mean! Why couldn't the owner have just cut the meat
into three equal pieces?!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 09, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

CatEyes wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
Mir and Caliban looked a litle worried at the sounds coming here, but I
thought this was hilarious. Look at the little opportunist in the middle!

http://cuteoverload.com/2009/10/17/c...can-stand-off/

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Now that's just plain mean! Why couldn't the owner have just cut the meat
into three equal pieces?!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Obviously only one smart cat.