Chester goes to the BNB

Old August 19th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Chester goes to the BNB

*porter twinlkes*

Miss Harri,

Mine bootiful lucy willbe here in a little time ta rest up furm alla stress
at herown howze anna den she iz gonna start ta finish owrz winkin planz.
Kan we purlese hafa rum dat iz qweet so hersef kan rezt, anna we alzo needsa
xtru kushin fur herown brofur ta sleep on ifin himsef feelz upta alzo makin
a vizit kuz himsef duzint feel veri gud rite now... ifin it kuld be kloze to
da fudz so i kan get it fur demselves dat wuld alzo be nize, Chester,
hopeful

Old August 19th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Chester, if yoo let me know whut yoo an Lucy an Lucy's brofur wud like,
Fluffykitz kan deliver rum serviss to yooz.

Rebecca

Old August 19th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz veri kind, i izunt sure ifin lucy's brofur iz onna spekal deet or
not, i am happi wif anithin, dat iz why mine hoomanz kallz minsef chester
da ingester, thank yourownsef veri muc
news

Old August 19th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:55:51 -0500, Stormmee wrote
(in article ):

*porter twinlkes*

Miss Harri,

Mine bootiful lucy willbe here in a little time ta rest up furm alla stress
at herown howze anna den she iz gonna start ta finish owrz winkin planz.
Kan we purlese hafa rum dat iz qweet so hersef kan rezt, anna we alzo needsa
xtru kushin fur herown brofur ta sleep on ifin himsef feelz upta alzo makin
a vizit kuz himsef duzint feel veri gud rite now... ifin it kuld be kloze to
da fudz so i kan get it fur demselves dat wuld alzo be nize, Chester,
hopeful

Howz about da room on da norf side of da second floor? It havez a nice view
of da neighbor's big trees, and it'z right next to da elevator dat goes right
to da buffet table in da basement. It hafs lots of nice, comfy cushions, and
a nice wide windowsill wif it's own nice cushion. An I fink dat Ranger Kitten
would be willing to run fudz up to you kitties if youz don't want to haf to
fetch it yourownself.

Harri

Old August 19th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

that is a veri nize choize thank yourownsef, anna spekal thankz to ranger...
I duzint mind gettin da fudz but itz nizeta know he anna mizz rebeka willz
hep, Chester grateful
al.net...

Old August 19th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

*porter twinlkes*

Miss Harri,

Mine bootiful lucy willbe here in a little time ta rest up furm alla stress
at herown howze anna den she iz gonna start ta finish owrz winkin planz.
Kan we purlese hafa rum dat iz qweet so hersef kan rezt, anna we alzo needsa
xtru kushin fur herown brofur ta sleep on ifin himsef feelz upta alzo makin
a vizit kuz himsef duzint feel veri gud rite now... ifin it kuld be kloze to
da fudz so i kan get it fur demselves dat wuld alzo be nize, Chester,
hopeful

look for me and the fudz will be there!
beauty

Old August 20th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Owh Chester, its luffly! I'me so glad to be heer wif mew!

Lucy

On Aug 19, 2:37 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

Harri- Hide quoted text -

Old August 21st 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Ide like tu du all dose fings, Chester! Let go fura walk furst!

Lucy

On Aug 20, 6:55 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
itz veri nize indeed, wuld you liksa nap, or fudz or ta go fura walk,
Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in oglegroups.com...

Owh Chester, its luffly! I'me so glad to be heer wif mew!

Lucy

On Aug 19, 2:37 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
that is a veri nize choize thank yourownsef, anna spekal thankz to

ranger...
I duzint mind gettin da fudz but itz nizeta know he anna mizz rebeka

willz
hep, Chester gratefulHarri Roadcat wrote in message

ual.net...

[...]

Chester the ingester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 6 December 18th 06 10:28 PM
Chester revelation Susan M Cat anecdotes 4 July 3rd 06 10:33 PM
Two new Chester pics Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 March 29th 06 03:19 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 01:10 PM
Worried about Chester Susan M Cat anecdotes 11 October 14th 05 02:41 PM