She slept on my head!

Old December 14th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default She slept on my head!

Well, not exactly. I have a lot of pillows on the bed and Persia decided to
sleep last night on the ones above my head. I turned over in the middle of
the night and accidentally smacked her on the nose. Ooops! I'm sorry! And
what are you doing up there?

Jill

Old December 14th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Well, not exactly. I have a lot of pillows on the bed and Persia
decided to sleep last night on the ones above my head. I turned
over in the middle of the night and accidentally smacked her on the
nose. Ooops! I'm sorry! And what are you doing up there?

Jill

As my grandmother would have said, 'she is just making herself to
home'

Jo

Old December 14th 09, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

Well, not exactly. I have a lot of pillows on the bed and Persia decided to
sleep last night on the ones above my head. I turned over in the middle of
the night and accidentally smacked her on the nose. Ooops! I'm sorry! And
what are you doing up there?

You had a headpersia!

Joyce

--
If At First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You
Old December 15th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

You had a headpersia!

Welcome to EVERY NIGHT OF MY LIFE

--Fil