Anykitty remembr?

Old January 27th 04, 08:10 AM
CRO

Default Anykitty remembr?

Meowmy waz tell a freend abut diz newzgroop and da fun we haz here. He
waz tryin tu remembr da poem about da stealthy black kitty dat kept been
treeved by the treever dog who thot da kitty waz a tenniz ballz. Anybudy
got dat peom?
MizMudgie

Old January 27th 04, 05:46 PM
Carol

CRO wrote in message .com...
Meowmy waz tell a freend abut diz newzgroop and da fun we haz here. He
waz tryin tu remembr da poem about da stealthy black kitty dat kept been
treeved by the treever dog who thot da kitty waz a tenniz ballz. Anybudy
got dat peom?
MizMudgie

All we can rememfur iz my head a tennis ball is not...
Sorry
TopHat

Old January 27th 04, 09:04 PM
Sylvia M.

I feownd uh kopy...
Gud owld
gretchen Marie pozted it uh kuppel ov yeerz uhgo frum sumweer...
It goze lyke diz...

Dis is da GT ritin...

Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Shadow-da-Pup izz goldentreever
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Goldentreeverz izz made fur treevin golden fingz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Goldenfingz inkludez yellowtennizballz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Goldenfingz notz inkludez stelthblack katzenheddz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- We haff plenntymanny yellowtennizballz in ower houseden
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- We alzo haff me myzelf da stelthkat Mr. GrowlTiger da Depradatator
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Shadow-da-Pup iz allwayz treevin da yellowtennizballz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Yellowennizballz izz not blakk
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Mine hedd izz stelthblakk like allov da rezt ov minezelf
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Tennizballz iffen yellow or not duz not haff nozemuzzlebumpz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Katzenheddz haff nozemuzzlebumpz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Tennizballz not haffen earz onna da topz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Katzenheddz haff earz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Tennizballz izz fuzzily
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Mine hedd iz furry but izz not fuzzily dere izz a differmentz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Tennizballz rollz round da floor an ruggz by demselves
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Mine hedd iz karryed onna da front ov me a kat
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Tennizballz need be treeved an karryed by da puppudogz
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Mind hedd iz be karryed by me da kat wich itz attached tu
Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!
- Shadow-da-Pup gotz to stopz tryin treevin mine hedd!

. com...

Old January 30th 04, 02:28 AM
Gabrielle

We fink it iz a classick inna Cat Litterasure. Ar humin luffz it tew.
Wen she getz frazzzzzulled at wurk, she haz ben nown tu muddur offur ana
offur, "Mine hedd a tennizball iz NOT! Mine hedd a tennizball iz NOT!
Mine hedd . . ."

Laura & Ralph

leigh wrote:

That is soooo funny. Fangu!

[...]