Easter Means . . .

Old April 11th 04, 05:52 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Easter Means . . .

Little foil-wrapped chocolate eggs skittering around the floor, flying
past your head; confiscating them so he doesn't eat them; eating the
chocolate myself, but finding the little foil wrappers all over the
house.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old April 11th 04, 08:07 PM
Bobcat

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Little foil-wrapped chocolate eggs skittering around the floor, flying
past your head; confiscating them so he doesn't eat them; eating the
chocolate myself, but finding the little foil wrappers all over the
house.
Theresa

At our place, some of them are gift-wrapped in hairballs. :(

Old April 11th 04, 08:38 PM
Sherry

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

Little foil-wrapped chocolate eggs skittering around the floor, flying
past your head; confiscating them so he doesn't eat them; eating the
chocolate myself, but finding the little foil wrappers all over the
house.
Theresa

At our place, some of them are gift-wrapped in hairballs. :(

Oh, how thoughtful. I sure miss Happy this Easter. We had nephews over to hunt
eggs I'd colored last year, and they spent the rest of the day re-hiding them.
All of a sudden we heard a collective wailing coming from the back yard, DH
went to investigate, came back iin and said, "Sherry, you need to put that
egg-sucking dog of yours in the house."
Happy was "finding" the eggs faster than the kids were. They sure were mad at
him.
Sherry

Old April 11th 04, 10:06 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:35:01 -0500, Karen Chuplis
yodeled:

in article , Sherry at
wrote on 4/11/04 2:38 PM:

[...]

We had a little dog when I was growing up named Moppet. She LOVED to carry
Easter eggs around. Somewhere we have a polaroid with her carrying a blue
Easter egg in her mouth. SHe thought the hiding and finding of eggs was
great fun. Anyone ever "lost" an egg that was found weeks later?

karen

It's an annual event-- he knocks them downstairs into the basement,
and bats them around down there until they roll behind the washing
machine.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/