Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

Old October 27th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

[Stocky tortoisshell looks shyly at the assembly and gathers her
courage]

Hello, y'all.

I waz a unwinkd mommacat in 1999. I had mine chillrin inna hole inda
roof ov whut wud becom mine TrooHome. Da hoomins discoffurd mine
liddul fambly an tuk us all In. We liffd inna rum by owrselvs, caws I
didnt want da cats dere lukkin at mine babees.

Mine chillrin, handsum Buddy an beeyootiful Holly, fownd a TrooHome
togeffur, an dere hoomins sent pikturs an moofies as dey groo into
luffly cats. I waz so glad dat dey stayd togeffur, dey luffd eech
offur so.

Mine beeyootiful dotter, Holly, waz strikkin wiff canser dis past
spring. Her hoomins mayd shur dat she did not suffer, an she had a
peasefull jerney to Rainbow Bridge. I'ze graytful dat she had seffin
years wiff her broffer as a Rankincat.

Ella
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 28th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Purrz for youze heart Ella. Holly is with youze and her Rankin parents and
family in spirit and is watching over youze all.

Puddi Cat
(gently purring)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 29th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

My deepest sympahteez, Ella. Yer Holly wuz in a wunnerful home.
Meowmie sez thuh Rankin houze is a furry old and respekted famlee here
in rpcc. Yew are a proud muther to giv this beeootiful tribute.

Little Kitty

Old November 5th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Itz gud she had such gud kare frum da hoominz, an dat she getted to stay wif
herown brofur.

Rebecca