You read it here first!

Old May 17th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default You read it here first!

Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm mentioning it
because you may not have seen the accompanying photo of the Little
Man. He's sitting on the ledge beside our front door looking very
content with life. That's because he's just polished off another
enormous meal and is relaxing as he lets it digest.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochcomesaround.html

Old May 17th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Bobcat" skrev i meddelandet
Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm mentioning it
because you may not have seen the accompanying photo of the Little
Man. He's sitting on the ledge beside our front door looking very
content with life. That's because he's just polished off another
enormous meal and is relaxing as he lets it digest.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochcomesaround.html

He looks like a sweet cat. And he likes you.
Elisabet

Old May 17th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm mentioning it
because you may not have seen the accompanying photo of the Little
Man. He's sitting on the ledge beside our front door looking very
content with life. That's because he's just polished off another
enormous meal and is relaxing as he lets it digest.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochcomesaround.html

He's a beautiful tuxedo boy I'm happy he let you pet him and stroke his
tail!

Jill

Old May 17th 09, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 17, 8:26*am, Bobcat wrote:
Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm mentioning it
because you may not have seen the accompanying photo of the Little
Man. He's sitting on the ledge beside our front door looking very
content with life. That's because he's just polished off another
enormous meal and is relaxing as he lets it digest.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochcomesaround.html

He isn't a stray cat anymore. He's a cat with a forever-home who
happens to have a somewhat different lifestyle. His heated bed on the
porch, his frequent and satisfying meals are better than many people
provide for their own cats. And he's such a lovely fellow.

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 17th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm mentioning it
because you may not have seen the accompanying photo of the Little
Man. He's sitting on the ledge beside our front door looking very
content with life. That's because he's just polished off another
enormous meal and is relaxing as he lets it digest.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochcomesaround.html

He is such a cute little dude. I am working on getting my feral visitor to
look as healthy.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old May 18th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Bobcat wrote:
Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm mentioning it
because you may not have seen the accompanying photo of the Little
Man. He's sitting on the ledge beside our front door looking very
content with life. That's because he's just polished off another
enormous meal and is relaxing as he lets it digest.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochcomesaround.html

He is beautiful! MLB
Old May 18th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

On May 17, 2:41*pm, Will in New Haven wrote:

He isn't a stray cat anymore. He's a cat with a forever-home who
happens to have a somewhat different lifestyle. His heated bed on the
porch, his frequent and satisfying meals are better than many people
provide for their own cats. And he's such a lovely fellow.
Will in New Haven

I don't think of him as a stray cat either, Will. He has voluntarily
chosen his life style outdoors, free to come and go as he pleases.
This has its drawbacks, of course, especially in a cold country like
Canada. That's where we come in with the heated chair bed and lots of
sustaining meals. (He gets his own special high-protein food, our cats
get another type.) I look upon us as his support group, not as his
owners. It's Mooch's choice, and we respect that. He's a loveable free
spirit.