Update (sorta) on my rescue kitty

Old August 9th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Update (sorta) on my rescue kitty

DH came over to help me feed cats the other day, because I could barely
stand. Of course he got into a**hole mode before he left, but before
that, I had him hold her so I could get a good look and see what sex she
was.

Definitely female. Even weirder, her belly is shaved, and the spay scar
is very recent. For certain she's got to have a family somewhere
missing her!

Purrs, please, that we find them!

Ginger-lyn
Old August 9th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
DH came over to help me feed cats the other day, because I could
barely stand. Of course he got into a**hole mode before he left,
but before that, I had him hold her so I could get a good look and
see what sex she was.

Definitely female. Even weirder, her belly is shaved, and the spay
scar is very recent. For certain she's got to have a family
somewhere missing her!

Purrs, please, that we find them!

Ginger-lyn

Time to call some local vets. Someone is definitely missing her.

There is also a possiblity that she was chipped when she was spayed.

Has someone checked with the local shelter to see if she could be one
of their recent adoptions? They may have a list of missing cats too.

It sounds like this cat hadn't been in its home very long when it
managed to get out, and didn't know how to get back home. The owners
may also be inexperienced at finding a missing cat.

Our newspaper runs found classified for free, though you've had her
for a while now, so I don't know it they would be looking there.

Jo

Old August 9th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Definitely female. Even weirder, her belly is shaved, and the spay scar
is very recent. For certain she's got to have a family somewhere
missing her!

Purrs, please, that we find them!

Oh, I really hope you find the kitty's humans soon. They must be really
worried.

I forget, did you have her scanned for a chip yet?

Purrs for a happy reunion.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 9th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 9th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Ginger-lyn"
DH came over to help me feed cats the other day, because I could barely
stand. Of course he got into a**hole mode before he left, but before
that, I had him hold her so I could get a good look and see what sex she
was.

Definitely female. Even weirder, her belly is shaved, and the spay scar
is very recent. For certain she's got to have a family somewhere missing
her!

Purrs, please, that we find them!

Ginger-lyn

Purrs on the way from me and my 4.
Love you
Kyla

Old August 16th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ginger-lyn wrote:
DH came over to help me feed cats the other day, because I could barely
stand. Of course he got into a**hole mode before he left, but before
that, I had him hold her so I could get a good look and see what sex she
was.

Definitely female. Even weirder, her belly is shaved, and the spay scar
is very recent. For certain she's got to have a family somewhere
missing her!

Purrs, please, that we find them!

Ginger-lyn

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

I miss my rescue 'garage kitty' Gandalf Cat anecdotes 13 August 16th 08 10:14 PM
I helped "rescue" a kitty today! dopekitty Cat anecdotes 2 August 13th 05 09:50 PM
Ping Dan! Orange Co., CA Kitty Rescue Mary Cat anecdotes 0 June 22nd 05 05:50 PM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cat rescue 0 December 26th 04 09:01 PM