Missy gets a trim!

Old April 14th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Missy gets a trim!

Missy, being long-haired, is getting poo stuck in her nether-fur! We
trimmed a lot out yesterday, but I am taking her to TED for a proper trim
this afternoon.

I think the problem is that she keeps getting into the kittens' food, and it
is giving her the runny-poo syndrome - so, no more kitten food left out for
the other 'fat cats' to enjoy!

Funny, we never had this problem with Ivy(RB) in the entire time we had her,
except for 2x there were Klingons (or dingleberries), but each time it was a
complete turd hanging in some of her longer fur (hard & dried by the time we
found it), not the runny poo smushed into *every bit of nether-fur* (yech)
that Missy has.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old April 14th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

OT but.......strolling through your album just now and I must have missed
the post on THIS:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...47371020gSoacm

BWAHAHAAHAHAHA

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
[...]

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old April 14th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
OT but.......strolling through your album just now and I must have
missed the post on THIS:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...47371020gSoacm

BWAHAHAAHAHAHA

That's basically what we did when we saw him like that! How he got the cone
*into* the opening but then couldn't get it *out* is beyond me! We were too
busy laughing and taking pictures to 'reprimand' him for trying to eat
catpoo (again)

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Missy, being long-haired, is getting poo stuck in her nether-fur! We
trimmed a lot out yesterday, but I am taking her to TED for a proper
trim this afternoon.

I think the problem is that she keeps getting into the kittens'
food, and it is giving her the runny-poo syndrome - so, no more
kitten food left out for the other 'fat cats' to enjoy!

Funny, we never had this problem with Ivy(RB) in the entire time we
had her, except for 2x there were Klingons (or dingleberries), but
each time it was a complete turd hanging in some of her longer fur
(hard & dried by the time we found it), not the runny poo smushed
into *every bit of nether-fur* (yech) that Missy has.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

I really didn't do it, Missy! Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 14 June 1st 05 12:59 PM
Ear Worm CatNipped Cat anecdotes 31 December 31st 04 12:03 AM
I'm Terminally ILL: MIssy & Rascal Need a Loving Home onlyThreeCats Cat community 5 September 4th 03 11:02 AM