um Anti Maggy May

Old February 11th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Default um Anti Maggy May

Hihi Anti Maggy May
Mimzy heer, furst I wanna gib yoo a hug. I need sum adbise bout wat tew
ware tew da wedwink, n sinse iam in charge uff da gestbook n Pi2yna sayed
me n Bob Qat cood sit at da taybul, wow, dat iz speshul tew usses. I wanted
tew know iffen dis dress is umkay. It is white wiff liddle harts onnit n a
red ribbon bow uround da waist. I am ulso gonna wear mine bootiful heart
shaped rooby stone n it catches awl the available light and flashes and
sparkles dat Morgana gived mee tew help me wif my magical powers. Bob Qat iz
gonna ware his gray soot wiff a green bow tie n da speshul stone Morgana
gived himself. Hur ulso gave Bob Qat a green emerald star shaped stone tew
hulp himself wif hiz powers, wich he hazznt diskoverd yet. Paw Mosey had
dem put on speshul bootiful collars fur usses n a sayfe pease tew keep dem.
We gots uther stuff tew ware for thu other fings, wike da sunset, sleeping,
wike dat.
Anti Maggy May, I faownd da rooby stone Paw Mosey gabe Meowmie Tabitha
befur hur went missing n I keep et in a speshul poket in my magical puurse.
Et wuz in hur joolruy box. *sniffs*
Iam gonna git mine stone dat Morgana gave mee n stare at da mirrir for
awile.
Her iz sew nise, n sew bootifil tew. I hab nebber met
innyone wike hurself before, hab yoo?
I hurd her iz a speshul magical cat.
I ulso dunno what tew kall hurself or Aed. Kall himself Sir Aed? , but what
do we kall hurself? We wanna show rexpect, as kits shud doo. Madam
Morgana? Iz dat rite?
iam nuevus n happee at da sayme time.
Mimzy hugs hur Anti Maggy May and waits in frunt uff da mirror, staring into
it, for hur tew gib hur opinion.
I wuff yoo..
Mimzy

Old February 12th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 11, 6:24*pm, "Mimzy =^..^=" wrote:
Hihi Anti Maggy May
Mimzy heer, *furst I wanna gib yoo a hug. *hug bak

I need sum adbise bout wat tew
ware tew da wedwink, n sinse iam in charge uff da gestbook n Pi2yna *sayed
me n Bob Qat cood sit at da taybul, *wow, dat iz speshul tew usses.

Yoo growin up fass tear, smile

I wanted
tew know iffen dis dress is umkay. *It is white wiff liddle harts onnit n a
red ribbon bow uround da waist. *I am ulso gonna wear mine bootiful heart
shaped rooby stone n it catches awl *the available light and flashes and
sparkles dat Morgana gived mee tew help me wif my magical powers.

Effuryfing look byootiful two mee. Da rooby iz reel speshul, jus wike
yoo.

Bob Qat iz
gonna ware his gray soot wiff a green bow tie n da speshul stone Morgana
gived himself. *Hur ulso *gave Bob Qat a green emerald star shaped stone tew
hulp himself wif hiz powers, wich he hazznt diskoverd yet. *Paw Mosey had
dem put on speshul *bootiful collars fur usses n a sayfe pease tew keep dem.
We gots uther stuff tew ware for thu other fings, wike da sunset, sleeping,
wike dat.

Hee luks furry gud alzo. ANN his soot will go gud wiff yor dress. Dat
iz rePORTunt beclaws yoo cud boff be drest purty an gnot go togeffur
gud. Butted yoo DEW go togevur gud.

Anti Maggy May, I faownd da rooby stone *Paw Mosey gabe Meowmie Tabitha
befur hur went missing n I keep et in a speshul poket in my magical puurse.
Et wuz in hur joolruy box. *sniffs*

Gud. Yoo will be able to soup prize hur wiff it wen shee comz bak.

Iam gonna git mine stone dat Morgana gave mee n stare at da mirrir for
awile.
Her iz sew nise, n sew bootifil tew. I hab nebber met
innyone wike hurself before, hab yoo?
I hurd her iz a speshul *magical cat.
I ulso dunno what tew kall hurself or Aed. *Kall himself Sir Aed? , but what
do we kall hurself? *We wanna show rexpect, as kits shud doo. *Madam
Morgana? *Iz dat rite?

Kitteez don' yooshully stan on seremony butted dat wud be fine. Or
Lady Morgana wud be gnice too.

iam nuevus n happee at da sayme time.
Mimzy hugs hur Anti Maggy May and waits in frunt uff da mirror, staring into
it, *for hur tew gib hur opinion.
I wuff yoo

I wuff yoo two an yoo will luk furry fin. An sew will yor bruther.

--
Maggy May

Old February 12th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Hihi Anti Maggy May
Mimzy heer, furst I wanna gib yoo a hug. hug bak

*Oooo fangu fur dat nise hug.

I need sum adbise bout wat tew
ware tew da wedwink, n sinse iam in charge uff da gestbook n Pi2yna sayed
me n Bob Qat cood sit at da taybul, wow, dat iz speshul tew usses.

Yoo growin up fass tear, smile

We r 5 munths old gnow, time travels fastest dunnet? My magic mirror did
dat.
Dunt cwy, we will be dis age fur uwhile.

I wanted
tew know iffen dis dress is umkay. It is white wiff liddle harts onnit n a
red ribbon bow uround da waist. I am ulso gonna wear mine bootiful heart
shaped rooby stone n it catches awl the available light and flashes and
sparkles dat Morgana gived mee tew help me wif my magical powers.

Effuryfing look byootiful two mee. Da rooby iz reel speshul, jus wike
yoo.

*Oh, fangu. Yoo r sew nise. hugggies

Bob Qat iz
gonna ware his gray soot wiff a green bow tie n da speshul stone Morgana
gived himself. Hur ulso gave Bob Qat a green emerald star shaped stone tew
hulp himself wif hiz powers, wich he hazznt diskoverd yet. Paw Mosey had
dem put on speshul bootiful collars fur usses n a sayfe pease tew keep
dem.
We gots uther stuff tew ware for thu other fings, wike da sunset,
sleeping,
wike dat.

Hee luks furry gud alzo. ANN his soot will go gud wiff yor dress. Dat
iz rePORTunt beclaws yoo cud boff be drest purty an gnot go togeffur
gud. Butted yoo DEW go togevur gud.

*Fangu Anti Maggy. I furgot tew menshun dat mine dwess haz sum liddle roses
wif da harts n green stems onnit tew, sew dey will mach gudgud.

Anti Maggy May, I faownd da rooby stone Paw Mosey gabe Meowmie Tabitha
befur hur went missing n I keep et in a speshul poket in my magical
puurse.
Et wuz in hur joolruy box. *sniffs*

Gud. Yoo will be able to soup prize hur wiff it wen shee comz bak.

*I kant wait. I wish hur wud hurry up. I gots sew mutch tew show hurself.
I misses my mommy sew mutch. *gulp* But my mirror shows me fings, well I
kant xplain et yet, I keep a liddle magic mirror in mine purse tew jest en
kase...

Iam gonna git mine stone dat Morgana gave mee n stare at da mirrir for
awile.
Her iz sew nise, n sew bootifil tew. I hab nebber met
innyone wike hurself before, hab yoo?
I hurd her iz a speshul magical cat.
I ulso dunno what tew kall hurself or Aed. Kall himself Sir Aed? , but
what
do we kall hurself? We wanna show rexpect, as kits shud doo. Madam
Morgana? Iz dat rite?

Kitteez don' yooshully stan on seremony butted dat wud be fine. Or
Lady Morgana wud be gnice too.

*OOOo, I wike Lady Morgana, paw Mosey tot us mannerz n sayed yung kits shud
be polite tew dere um eldurz cuz et iz proper n et will mayke us bedder wen
we older, wich wont be fur a long tyme yet. I wike da age we r at gnow. Wee
git da zoomies but our butts r tew small tew slide down da bannister. sew I
figgured a way tew slide down sidewayz n land on da big pillow floomp..hee
hee hee. Bob Qat did tew n he n I wuff tew waff n giggle. He mizzed da big
pillow onse, but didnt git hurt, but paw fixed et up sew he wont miss et
ugin.

iam nuevus n happee at da sayme time.
Mimzy hugs hur Anti Maggy May and waits in frunt uff da mirror, staring
into
it, for hur tew gib hur opinion.
I wuff yoo

I wuff yoo two an yoo will luk furry fin. An sew will yor bruther.

*Fangu sew mutch Anti Maggy May. I wuv yoo n sew duz Bob Qat.
We r gonna hab sum cickum fur supper. Yoo hab tew come over sumtime n have
sum fudz wiff usses. paw is a gud cook n he is teeching usses tew cook tew.
I luv tew cook n mayke micey fings.

Huggiez
Mimzy

Mosey heer, thanks Maggy May for your help. Mimzy is quite a liddle
character, isn't she? I am teaching both of them to play the peano tew. I
want them to grow up to be kind kitties who will make Tabitha proud of them
and with Morgana's magic stone and Mimzy's mirror, I think special things
are going to happen in the future.
They're starting to cook without me and I have to soopervize
them...[smurkle]
Iam very grateful for your help and the help of the community in helping me
raise these little liddle darlings. After the wedwink and trip, maybe in
March, we can plan a bittie party so they can meet some of the other bitties
in the community and make some friends. They are happee tew play with each
other and get into a lot of mischief, but they need other frends tew, don't
yoo ugree?
Thank you agin..
frend nosepoink
Mosey