The boy-cat's Not An Adventure

Old February 4th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default The boy-cat's Not An Adventure

O T puts his paw under his collar and finds a piece of paper. It is a note
from Piglet.

O T I know u forgotted to take a giftz for da speziall cats. Askz ur fren
Tiger wiff da majic bak pak iffin himself haza sumphin in dere for dem.
Datz what frenz do for each oftherz. Don be shy, just do dat.
"Sundance" wrote in message
Itz OK, O T, I duznt fingk deze kitteez insistz on gittin prezziez. I
juss thot givvin dem sum uv Pitoonya's MiceKreem mite inspire dem to hewp
me find sumfing exter speshul fur herownself.

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
O T hears this and kicks himself. I shudda offeredz dem sumphin, I waz
jus so nefouz I forgotted. Harri wud haff reminded myself to do sumphin
like dat. We had all dem samon fishiz and I shudda brout dem.
"Sundance" wrote in message

"Community Cats" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:16:10 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

while i thinkz owrz prezident shuuld say ifin it wuz nessari i do
beleef
dat it haz alwayz been owrz kustum to welkum ani cat or ofur bein dat
iz
freendli to catz so i duzint see ani purblemz wif you joinin uses, diz
will of kurze be how muc you wantz, nocat wuuld prezzure yoursef efur
way...

Just den TV walkz up to Tiger and the other world cats... Mine wink,
HRH cleo was very fond of alla yourselvez and i iz sure dat she wuuld
want to haf yourselvez joinz uses in whatefur manner you wantz...

Thank you, Sir TV. Cleo always spoke very highly of you. We are all
very
sorry for your loss.

And thank you for welcoming us. We would be delighted to design special
pendants for your winks-to-be. Have you special stones you would like
mounted, or shall we choose from supply? And do the boycats have
photographs of their intendeds? That would help us to come up with the
ideal setting.

Finally, we can simply consult with our artisans and see what they can
come up with, or your boycats can consult with them to help design the
perfect piece, or we would even allow you to send an expedition down
into
The Second World to look through our stockpile of gems and precious
stones, to see if anything we have meets with your stringent
requirements.

Aed

Fangu furry much, yur lordship. I iz Sundance, an I iz wun uv da
kitteez gittin winked soon. Myown intendid iz named Pit2nya, an her iz
da most bootifullest kittee dat I haz ever knowed. I know dat she likez
da kuller red, so I wud like to assept yur jenerus offer to look fru
yurown gemz an find sumfing fur herownself. In retern, I haz bringed
anuther fud dat yoo mite injoy: it iz kalled MiceKreem, an myown Pit2nya
inventid it. It kumz in wite mowsie flaver, brown mowsie flaver, an
blak mowsie flaver. May I serv yurownselfz sum?

Sundance

Old February 4th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T breathes a sigh of relief. He approaches the long haired cat on the big
rock. Pleaze take deze samon fishiez to ur kommunitee, I waz nerfouz and
forgotted dem beforz. He lays the basket of samonz at da bottom of da rock
and mofz back besidez Sundance.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
porter twinkles and at OT's feetz isa pile of sammon fisheez...
knew he would forget them so i azked Miss Piglette to give them to me
sure hope da gramby duzint notize

Old February 4th 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats

I haz diz bootiful moonstone wiff a rainbow locked inside itselfz. I
wud realli preciate a kolar wiff diz on it so her kan spread Rainbows
efferywhere her goes, she duz dat alreadi but diz wayz offtherz kan see
dem.

He unties the velvet bag from around his neck, takes out the stone which
immediately bursts into a brilliant rainbow when the moonlight hits it.

I willz be gladz ta let your artist cats design da kollar, it will be
spezial, just for herself. He hands the stone and the bag to the large
cat and, begins to slowly back away.

[Aed, Morgana, and the Second World cats who were lurking in the shadows
all gasp at the sight of the moonstone. They all gather around and meow
appreciatively.]

Master OT, this is... it is... words fail me! It is beyond spectacular.
Moonstone is highly prized in the Second World. Our artisans will be
greatly awed by the beauty of this stone, and will compete among
themselves for the right to design the mounting for this most wonderful
specimen.

[Aed paws the stone back to OT] We have all seen it, and have memorized
it's contours. We will describe it in minute detail to our artists. After
your winking ceremony we might ask you and your bewinked to return to
shows the completed pendant to all the cats of the Second World. Thank
you for allowing us to design a piece to complement such a stone.

Sundance, you are very welcome to go through our store of stones to find
one that seems appropriate for your bewinked. We have never allowed cats
of the First World to access our world before, except for HRH Cleopatra,
but we are now prepared to change that policy. I will be delighted to
lead you cats into our world, and show you our home.

I see that some of you brought flashlights. That is good - some of our
passages are dark. But we have arranged lighting through most of our
areas. If you are all ready, I will be lead the way. And you dogs, you
are welcome to come as well. I will stick to passages large enough to
accommodate canines.

Aed
Old February 4th 09, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T with very large flash light in paw joins the other cats at the mouth of
the cave. It is only because he knows HRH Cleo loved these cats and those
in the community that he has the nerve to go into the other world of cats.

Old February 4th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:13:16 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T with very large flash light in paw joins the other cats at the mouth
of the cave. It is only because he knows HRH Cleo loved these cats and
those in the community that he has the nerve to go into the other world
of cats.

[Whispering behind his paw, just to OT] Not to worry, mineown brofur-in-
paw-to-be, I'z will walk right in front of you or beside you, and Ranger
will be right behind you. We can't let nufing bad happen to you or Harri
Roadcat would beat us up!

Sammy
Old February 4th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh fangu, I preciatz dat it is just uuummmm when I waz liddle baby kitten da
firstz hoomanz putted me in a drawer when dem had kompaniee dat didn't like
cats and I duzen really like da dark.

Old February 4th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV speakz up: ifin we needsa go inna passage dat iz too small the D*Gz kan
getz into mine bak pak anna demsefz willz fit aniwhur,... Iz you ofur katz
readi

I iz readi, I duzint lika dark butted sinze i haz been in der at leazt tta
entranze i iz gud wifit, Tiger... still not tellin why himz iz kloztropic

Old February 4th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 4, 2:47*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oh fangu, I preciatz dat it is just uuummmm when I waz liddle baby kitten da
firstz hoomanz putted me in a drawer when dem had kompaniee dat didn't like
cats and I duzen really like da dark.

Wascal speaks up: Dat wuz gnotty ub dem. Yoo shud allus getted to
deside iff you wanna play wiff nu peepl. Don' wurry about da dark.
Yoor frenz r heer wiff yoo. Ann we gotted NU frenz dat wee be bisitin.
Mebbe I kan get a nise fing for Miss Piglet.

--
Wascal
Old February 4th 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:47:26 -0600, Granby wrote:

Oh fangu, I preciatz dat it is just uuummmm when I waz liddle baby
kitten da firstz hoomanz putted me in a drawer when dem had kompaniee
dat didn't like cats and I duzen really like da dark.

I was kinda figgering we might need some extra lites, so brought a few of
deze. [He shows a backpack with half a dozen headlamps] If you wears one
of deze on your head, and one of dem on yourz tail, and one of dem round
yourz middle you can be da offishul lite-cat. I'll do da same, an we'z
will haf more dan enuf lite fur all da kitties.

Ranger
Old February 4th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Wascal, I didn seez u dere. Miz Piglet wud realli be sprized if u did
dat.

Sadie dog who had been abandonded by her first people, or lost, we don't
know for sure, lags behind. Umm iffin uz don mine, me anna Sassy dog wiillz
sta behine anna guard da entranze while you kitties go below. You neffer
know when unwanned hoomanz will showz up. The two dogs lie down and wish
there was a third dog so they would completely fill the entrance to the
cave.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 4, 2:47 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oh fangu, I preciatz dat it is just uuummmm when I waz liddle baby kitten
da
firstz hoomanz putted me in a drawer when dem had kompaniee dat didn't
like
cats and I duzen really like da dark.

Wascal speaks up: Dat wuz gnotty ub dem. Yoo shud allus getted to
deside iff you wanna play wiff nu peepl. Don' wurry about da dark.
Yoor frenz r heer wiff yoo. Ann we gotted NU frenz dat wee be bisitin.
Mebbe I kan get a nise fing for Miss Piglet.

--
Wascal

Bak tew our adventure Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 August 22nd 08 06:32 AM
Bak tew our adventure Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 August 22nd 08 06:18 AM
The new adventure Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 131 September 15th 07 06:34 AM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM