I'm Baaaaaaack!

Old February 17th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default I'm Baaaaaaack!

On Feb 11, 1:13*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * Well I'm settling in here in Nova Scotia and looking for work. *I've
put out some advertisements and after sitting in on some professional
piano lessons, I've had an accredited, and very experienced teacher
tell me I should advertise to teach all ages at all grade levels. *So
I am very happy about that. *An advertisement has gone in a local
paper. *I have also started to write a column for that paper, which
usually summarizes arts event in the area and sometimes more than
that. *I am expanding their, uh, field of coverage by writing a
column on alternative economics and it'll be somewhat controversial.
It should sell some papers though and maybe boost circulation a bit.
There's no toonas there yet, but someday soon I hope I'll be more
involved. *The people running the paper may be wanting to offload the
responsibility of publishing it. *It's be a big job, but it may
pay ... something.
* * * * I am lookin for toona raising activities and advertising for that in
general as well.
* * * * The move was not without incident. *I lost some cheques to a thief,
both blank ones for my credit card and some written to me, including
my final pay cheque from my old toona place. *They have all been
dealt with, but it's delaying toonas and a bit of an inconvenience.
* * * * Other than that, I am enjoying the clean air down here in the
martimes, (well, clean in our town), and now just waiting for winter
to be over.
* * * * I hope effurry kitty's OK. *I haven't been able to read messages
while I was unconnected. although I did speak to Anti-Heather on the
talking box thingy one day. *Puurrrrrrrz, Anti Heather. *I hope your
mouth is feelin bedder now.

Fred

--
Peace,
Fred

Welkum bak Unca Fred! Weez bin AWOL fur a bit cuz uv meowmiez dentil
surjuree. She had sum purroblimz, but iz startin tu feel beddur now.
She sez fangu fur da purrz.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez
Old February 17th 09, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote:

On Feb 11, 1:13Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
Well I'm settling in here in Nova Scotia and looking for work.
I've put out some advertisements and after sitting in on some
professional piano lessons, I've had an accredited, and very
experienced teacher tell me I should advertise to teach all ages at
all grade levels. Â*So I am very happy about that. Â*An advertisement
has gone in a local paper. Â*I have also started to write a column
for that paper, which usually summarizes arts event in the area and
sometimes more than that. Â*I am expanding their, uh, field of
coverage by writing a column on alternative economics and it'll be
somewhat controversial. It should sell some papers though and maybe
boost circulation a bit. There's no toonas there yet, but someday
soon I hope I'll be more involved. Â*The people running the paper
may be wanting to offload the responsibility of publishing it.
It's be a big job, but it may pay ... something.
I am lookin for toona raising activities and advertising for that
in general as well.
The move was not without incident. Â*I lost some cheques to a thief,
both blank ones for my credit card and some written to me,
including my final pay cheque from my old toona place. Â*They have
all been dealt with, but it's delaying toonas and a bit of an
inconvenience. Other than that, I am enjoying the clean air down
here in the martimes, (well, clean in our town), and now just
waiting for winter to be over.
I hope effurry kitty's OK. Â*I haven't been able to read messages
while I was unconnected. although I did speak to Anti-Heather on
the talking box thingy one day. Â*Puurrrrrrrz, Anti Heather. Â*I hope
your mouth is feelin bedder now.

Fred

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Welkum bak Unca Fred! Weez bin AWOL fur a bit cuz uv meowmiez
dentil
surjuree. She had sum purroblimz, but iz startin tu feel beddur
now. She sez fangu fur da purrz.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Yay, fur feeling bedder! I'm so happy fur that.
Smurgles to the ex-Williams kitties, and the rest of your clowder.

Old February 18th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default I'm Baaaaaaaack!

"Fred" ...
CatDude wrote:

Welcome back, Unka Fred! We were missing you and worried about you.

We're sorry about the encounter with the thief. That's awful! But
it's good that you've dealt with it. We'll keep purring that all
goes well there.

Did you see that Pi2nya invited the Community's humans to her
wedwink? We would love to see you there.

Amelia
still irritated that her human has messed up his newsreader settings

Thanks, I expect to be putting in an appearance at the wedding, a
little later today.
At least newsreader settings can be fixed. I'm sure it'll go OK
now.

Mimzy, Bob Qat and I were furry glad to see you at the bootiful wedwink..
That lil Mimzy is quite a talker, isn't she? She was sew happee you sined
thu gestbook.
That was a very important job for her n her brofer to do for the happee
couple
It was nise talking with you.
They are both so funny, and smart and talented too. They're almost 6 months
old now, which is the perfect age for a Kit, Imo. Mimzy luffs tew stare
into her magic Mirror n somebody left her a stuffed toy calico rabbit on
her pillow at the Inn and Bob Qat got a black toy cat on his pillow. They
talk to them and tell them their secrets. Mimzy insists her rabbit is magic.
[smurkle]. Bob n Mimzy are best frends, but very possessive of their own
toys, erm belongings. One of these days, I'l invite the 'bittie community'
to come over t our hoam and play, we'll have a party. Of course, the adult
kitties will be invited, and I may need some help from the ladycats )Maggy
May, Sunrise, innyone else hoo wants to?) with them.. Louise is invited
too, of course.
These bitties are the future of our Community and they need to meet each
other and play together and have fun, like liddle kitties should. They
should be between the ages of 2 months and 2 years old. The older Kits
'might' be asked to help with the littler ones, but it will be so much fun.
All the Renniekidz n fosters are invited and no giftys are required, Mimzy
n Bob Qat are making some nise sayfe toys for their noo frends. Fred, your
kitties will be invited so yoo can see them agin.
We have a piano, if yoo wood like to play it. The Kits are taking lessons
and are getting quite good
I hope all is going well with yourself and that you are happy. Life has a
way of working itself out.
Peace and Happiness mine frend
Mosey. .