Mimzy wates in da vestibool

Old February 15th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Mimzy wates in da vestibool fur gests tew sine da gestbook

Mimzy =^..^= wrote:

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna
vestibool for wen da gests startz arriving for da bootiful
wedwink ceremony sew dey kan sine da bootiful gest book.
Mimzy duzznt gnow efferbuddy in da community, sew wen dey
arrive, her hands dem da fancy pen wif da Peacock fethurs tew
sine dere naymes n greets dem, happee. Bob Qat stands by hur
n smiles n greets dem tew.
Iam sew xcited sez Mimzy tew Bob Qat. Mee too he sez bak tew
hiz sifter. Diz iz a happee day

Good morning, Mimzy. Good morning, Bob Qat. You both look
wonderful this morning. It's very nice of you to take care of
the guest book. I know that Mosey is around here, but I'm also
available to help out if you need anything.

Amelia

Fangu sew mutch Amelia [Huggies]
Yeah, Paw iz uround heer sumwhere, prolly wooking at da nise
day owtside
See da bootiful stones Madam Morgana gived me n Mosey? Paw
had dem put onna
bootiful collar fur usses. Dey iz magical
*Mimsy hands pen to Amelia fur herself to sine*

Fred Walks in quietly and respectfully and asks, "Excuse
me is
there
a place in the Hooman observation area where I might watch?"

Up in the balconey Thank you for coming.

Some things are important and I can do them now.
Thank-you.

Youre welcome, pleeze don't forget to sine the gestbook
*Hands Fred thu gestbook n pen*

Fred signs the guestbook. It's a lovely setting for a
wedwink
isn't
it. Normally I don't go to these things, but this one seems
special.

It iz very speshul Fred and we r gwad you could come

Fangu, Mimsy. It's a lovely service and I'm hoping the pair of them
will be furry happy together. What a great match. May Bast bless
this union.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old February 15th 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, Mimsy. It's a lovely service and I'm hoping the pair of them
will be furry happy together. What a great match. May Bast bless
this union.

--
Peace,
Fred

Pit2nya and Sundance lurk and smile down warmly at Fred,
and then at each uthur.

Pitô.ônya