THE RECEPTION, DINNER, AND DANCING

Old February 15th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default THE RECEPTION, DINNER, AND DANCING

Oh my gudness...I yam gettin tyred, an we habint greeted awlla ower
geztz, urr had dinner, mutsh lezz had da Wedwink Danze yet...
I juzt mite rezt furra wile, Sunnydance, lub, den kum deown furr dinner
an danzink, tho the uther kitteez mite want tu begin. Sunnydanze, kud
yu fyll in furr uz furr uh wyle?
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 15th 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Absolootly, Sweetee. Yoo go an haz a nice rest, and I will see to owrown
gestz.

[Pitoonya retires to their room]

Deer frendz, I wud like to fangk yoo awl furry much fur kummin to myown an
Toonya's wedwink. She iz fine, she juss needz a liddle rest befur da
resepshin. Ennee uv yoo hoo duznt wish to hav a liddle rest yurownselfz,
kan joyn myownself in da lownj fur apurratifz an appytizerz. Pleez injoy
yurownselfz and let da watekitteez know if yoo needz enneefing.

Sundance

Old February 15th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T goes to Sundance. I saw Aed and his fellow cats here. Iz u gonna
innerduce dem to da rest of da kommunitee for da dinner. Willow spotted dem
and iz askink kwestionz,

Old February 15th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, iz dey heer? I wuz payin so much attenshin to Pitoonya dat I didn't
evin notiss hoo wuz heer. Yes, I will innerdoos dem to kitteez
individually, kuz I duznt kno how much uv a fuss dey wantz made.

[Sundance takes Willow over to Aed, Morgana, and the other other-world
kitteez]

Aed, Morgana, an owr uther noo frendz, may I purrzent Miss Whispering Willow
Walker? Willow, dis iz Aed an Morgana, frum... a groop uv kitteez dat wuz
isolatid until furry resintly.

Sundance

Old February 15th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow nods her head and says, welkom if u iz frenz wiff Sundance den u iz
frens of da kommunitee. Dere iz fudz tables ofver dere and later der will
be dancink anna musik. Diz ladie cat here iz Piglet and dat little one iz
Dinky who is da son of Lewi, a deaf kitty but dat readz minez. Lewi's wife
kitty went to da bridj but we all felt herself waz wiff Tonnya and Sundance
on diz spezial day.

Piglet nods to the group and introduces Wascal. Diz iz Wascal a fren of
mine and diz iz his familee, He kan tell u all dere namez. Welkom to you
allz.

Old February 15th 09, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^z**z^=

I ugree, a long nap..
Mimzy n Bob Qat are neerly usleep n sew tyred. Dey had sew mutch fun today,
n et wuz sutch bootiful wedwink. We gots a nise room tew nap owt en n I
hoap we don't fawl usleep fur tew long cuz we donna wanna miss da fudz n
dansing. Will one uff yoo lufflee laydees pleeze ask Bob Qat tew danse? He
is ufrayed no one will. Fangu. We gots lotsa tyme tew partee, rite? No
rush. Hab funfun, be happee,
hab lotsa nip wine, n snax, , we'll see yoo later. Mimzy is sew wooking
forward tew dansing wif Sundance n I wif Trudi ....we'll hafta git a conga
line going tew..we gotsa git rezted fur awl dis funfun....
See yas laters....[Mosey scoops Mimzy and Bob Qat up and they go to their
room for a nap before the dansing and fudz]
[UB iam habbing da bestest time]
Mosey

"
a nap sowndz gud, Trudi

Old February 15th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:32:40 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Oh my gudness...I yam gettin tyred, an we habint greeted awlla ower
geztz, urr had dinner, mutsh lezz had da Wedwink Danze yet...
I juzt mite rezt furra wile, Sunnydance, lub, den kum deown furr dinner
an danzink, tho the uther kitteez mite want tu begin. Sunnydanze, kud
yu fyll in furr uz furr uh wyle?
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn

no dinner yet. thats sad.
beauty
Old February 15th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:32:40 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Oh my gudness...I yam gettin tyred, an we habint greeted awlla ower
geztz, urr had dinner, mutsh lezz had da Wedwink Danze yet...
I juzt mite rezt furra wile, Sunnydance, lub, den kum deown furr dinner
an danzink, tho the uther kitteez mite want tu begin. Sunnydanze, kud
yu fyll in furr uz furr uh wyle?
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn

no dinner yet. thats sad.
beauty

Derez lotsa snax n da dinner n dansing will be later.
I dunt feal sew good, I gots a tummy ayke n need tew go bak tew bed for
awhile, fur ubowt an hour n a haff. I hoap I dont miss nuffin.
Sawry bout dat.
Paw Mosey iz urownd heer sumplase, wiff Bob Qat.
Luffs
Mimzy
--goes bak tew hur bed fur a liddle wile sew hur will feal bedder