Luko invites all to Prince's Birthday! Fun in da Sun!

Old February 27th 21, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Luko invites all to Prince's Birthday! Fun in da Sun!

Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key West
anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat becuz all did
Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board tomorrow
or da next day.

https://www.seaclusion.com/

Our Daddy2foot will be along to help enny kitties wif big fishies.
Keelie will be wif us anna she sez Puff might too. Keelie is a very
nice looking Great Dane (all white wif black spots) anna Puff is a
really kool dude-cat wif a tuft of hair onna his head anna no fur
elsewhere!

Prince's birfday is a bit later in March month but wez all needs warm!

Wez headed out now so Prince kin meets anna sniffs wif Keelie again.

Old February 28th 21, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key West
anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat becuz all did
Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board tomorrow
or da next day.

https://www.seaclusion.com/

Our Daddy2foot will be along to help enny kitties wif big fishies.
Keelie will be wif us anna she sez Puff might too. Keelie is a very
nice looking Great Dane (all white wif black spots) anna Puff is a
really kool dude-cat wif a tuft of hair onna his head anna no fur
elsewhere!

Prince's birfday is a bit later in March month but wez all needs warm!

Wez headed out now so Prince kin meets anna sniffs wif Keelie again.

Ummmm.....I wud like to atend...ummm ... ar da bigbig goggies 'kitty frendlee'?
OOoh, I see dat Puff dude-cat mite be dere, if so, I wud lyke tu kum. I will tereleport over sooon.
P2nya AKA Sweetee.
Old March 1st 21, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Luko chimes in:
Deys Cat friendly sure sure! Puff is buisy jus now dragging a snapper
fishie in.

Prince (a little breathless) Chimes in after a little bit:
Keelie anna I wurked out how to help. Wez got a long stick wif a net
at da end. One drops it under da fishie den hauls up. Da other bites
below ana hauls up more anna we trade places. Wurks!

Old March 2nd 21, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Prince posts,

Luko got a BIG fishie! It's longer dan himself! Is a snapper. I knows
meowmie likes dem so much wez not get much. Maybe he can catch more so
we can have some more?
Old March 2nd 21, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred T Catt

Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key West
anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat becuz all did
Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board tomorrow
or da next day.

Fishies? Catching our own fishies? I din't know dat was possible! I am dere!

[Fred get Milton to help him get a fishing pole ready and a hook in the
water]
Old March 3rd 21, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Fred T Catt wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key
West anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat
becuz all did Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board
tomorrow or da next day.

Fishies? Catching our own fishies? I din't know dat was possible! I
am dere!

[Fred get Milton to help him get a fishing pole ready and a hook in
the water]

Fishing continues as they catch and eat all they want. The crew is
just the Captain and 1 mate but they handle all the help needed.

Fred T Catt arrives and is immediately tossed a stray live shrimp.
Prince and Keelie grin then go back to trying to gaff out of the water,
the 7lb snapper Luko caught.
Old March 4th 21, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Fred T Catt wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key
West anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat
becuz all did Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board
tomorrow or da next day.

Fishies? Catching our own fishies? I din't know dat was possible! I
am dere!

[Fred get Milton to help him get a fishing pole ready and a hook in
the water]

Fishing continues as they catch and eat all they want. The crew is
just the Captain and 1 mate but they handle all the help needed.

Fred T Catt arrives and is immediately tossed a stray live shrimp.
Prince and Keelie grin then go back to trying to gaff out of the
water, the 7lb snapper Luko caught.

The first Mate helps Fred with trolling lures then sets back as he
takes one of the chairs. He sets it to auto then enjoys the warm sun.
Soon a mix of purrs and snores erupt from that general direction.
Old March 6th 21, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Luko yells! Lookie what's on Fred's line!

Fred jumps and sees the line reeling out and the mate jumps over and
starts doing mystical things. The boat almost stops as a large fish
fights the lure. Using some sore of winch, they rise the pole then reel
line in really fast as they lower it then do it again. Each time, the
fishie gets closer to the boat. Luko almost absentmindedly drops his
baited hook in the water off to the side as he watches the action.

Prince grabs a gaff hook as Keelie grabs another one. The Mate thinks
they have a Tuna!

To be continued....
Old March 13th 21, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_4_]

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

wrote:
[...]

fights the lure. Using some sort of winch, they rise the pole then
reel line in really fast as they lower it then do it again. Each
time, the fishie gets closer to the boat. Luko almost absentmindedly
drops his baited hook in the water off to the side as he watches the
action.

Prince grabs a gaff hook as Keelie grabs another one. The Mate thinks
they have a Tuna!

To be continued....

Prince sits back exausted after helping Fred land a 25lb Tuna. Luko
meantime, missed some of the action as his line caught. It wasn't as
spectacular but it was fun! He proudly sits by his 9" Lane Snapper,
licking his paws.

Then he sets a line out. It takes a bit but it triggers and he starts
bringing it in. He's caught a very nice Sea Bass! He quickly re-baits
his hook and keeps on as Luko and Fred work on the other side and catch
more Snappers.

The responsible boat owners remind them the limit is 10 per boat at
this season for each, but grin and help out. They carefully measure
and release 2 that were under sized (and not damaged so would be ok).

As the sun starts towards the horizon, they pack the fish in ice and
head back. Fred has 2 Sea Bass, the First mate has 3 and Prince has 4.

Fred has 4 Snappers and 1 Tuna and Luko has 5 Snappers and managed to
snag 4 prawn sized shrimp with the net.

Heading back, the first mate takes the boat as the Captain sees if he
can catch something for the boat to sell, with the trolling lure. That
won't be a Sea Bass or Snapper as it's too fast. More like a Marlin or
Tuna. As it snagged, he brings in a very nice 25lb Bluefish.
Old March 13th 21, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 5:11:45 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

wrote:
[...]

P2nya is waiting on the shore. She has arranged rocks inna circle, and stacked
driftwood inside.
HiHi Guyz, Whatcha catched? Huu kin light mine fire?

P2nya AKA Sweetee