Comfy Nikki

Old November 21st 03, 06:12 PM
Marina

Default Comfy Nikki

Nikki making herself comfortable between Meowmie's ankles.

http://tinyurl.com/w03z

--
Marina
Old November 22nd 03, 05:17 AM
Victor Martinez

Awww....

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 22nd 03, 09:38 AM
jen.d

Aw!!! She's so cute! I bet it's pretty cold over there - ours have been
trying to keep warm over here (it was high of like -15 today or something).
Inky decided to sleep inside Pete's shirt today - I wish I got a picture.
There was an ear poking out of his collar.

Jen

Old November 22nd 03, 11:50 AM
CK

jen.d wrote:

Aw!!! She's so cute! I bet it's pretty cold over there - ours have been
trying to keep warm over here (it was high of like -15 today or something).
Inky decided to sleep inside Pete's shirt today - I wish I got a picture.
There was an ear poking out of his collar.

The cold usually stays outside over here as good insulation and central
heating make apartments as warm as one wants. Right now we have about
-2C (28F) outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. As both hubby and
myself are on the computer (we both have our own 'puters), Laku is
snoozing on his usual "puter perch" on top of hubby's CPU.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Old November 22nd 03, 02:20 PM
Marina

"jen.d" wrote
Aw!!! She's so cute! I bet it's pretty cold over there - ours have been
trying to keep warm over here (it was high of like -15 today or

something).
Inky decided to sleep inside Pete's shirt today - I wish I got a picture.
There was an ear poking out of his collar.

Aww! I wish you'd got a picture of that, too!

--
Marina

Old November 22nd 03, 02:23 PM
Marina

"CK" wrote

The cold usually stays outside over here as good insulation and central
heating make apartments as warm as one wants. Right now we have about
-2C (28F) outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. As both hubby and
myself are on the computer (we both have our own 'puters), Laku is
snoozing on his usual "puter perch" on top of hubby's CPU.

It would be nice and warm here, too, if Nikki didn't insist on having the
balcony door open at all times. She's very miffed that I always close it for
the nights now that it goes below freezing. ATM, the snow is pouring down,
but if I close the balcony door, Nikki will stand on her back legs and
screech screech screech her claws over the glass door until I open it. ;o)
She'll have to get used to having it closed soon, because I'm not leaving it
open when it goes to -20 C.

--
Marina

Old November 22nd 03, 07:05 PM
CK

Marina wrote:

It would be nice and warm here, too, if Nikki didn't insist on having the
balcony door open at all times. She's very miffed that I always close it for
the nights now that it goes below freezing. ATM, the snow is pouring down,
but if I close the balcony door, Nikki will stand on her back legs and
screech screech screech her claws over the glass door until I open it. ;o)
She'll have to get used to having it closed soon, because I'm not leaving it
open when it goes to -20 C.

Laku sometimes screeches his claws on windows, the balcony door or
closet doors. On the windows especially when there are birds outside.
But he'll just have to content himself with watching the birdies through
the glass as I'm not opening the window. And even if the balcony door
is open, he doesn't go onto the balcony now that it's *too cold* and
with the snow coming, it's not just cold, it's also wet. He can be such
a sissy sometimes...

Old November 23rd 03, 12:46 AM
Sam Nash

"Marina" wrote in message
Nikki making herself comfortable between Meowmie's ankles.

http://tinyurl.com/w03z

--
Marina

Meowmie's little ankle-warmer! And timely, too. Very cute.
Sam

Old November 23rd 03, 12:54 AM
jen.d

Aw!!! She's so cute! I bet it's pretty cold over there - ours have
been
trying to keep warm over here (it was high of like -15 today or

something).
Inky decided to sleep inside Pete's shirt today - I wish I got a

picture.
There was an ear poking out of his collar.

The cold usually stays outside over here as good insulation and central
heating make apartments as warm as one wants. Right now we have about
-2C (28F) outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. As both hubby and
myself are on the computer (we both have our own 'puters), Laku is
snoozing on his usual "puter perch" on top of hubby's CPU.

We do too (central heating - and we're in a townhouse so other houses as
insulation on either side and below), but it's still a little drafty in
here! Our windows are actually very good (they're double paned) but our
front door isn't and some cold air comes in thru the cracks - we can
actually keep all our pop by the front door and have it remain cool. Ahh,
well I'd love to keep the heat turned up higher, but it's so expensive
here so we have to moderate it a little. In compensation we have many
blankets and laps and I think the cats do pretty well (Inky burrows - he's
smart!).

Jen.

Pics: Nikki and her whiskers Marina Cat anecdotes 14 November 9th 03 02:10 PM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 04:30 PM
Pics of Nikki (?) Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 03 08:39 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM
Nikki and her tail catsruleok Cat anecdotes 6 September 21st 03 07:55 PM