Charlie Wilkes the Netcop

Old September 30th 05, 02:59 AM

Default Charlie Wilkes the Netcop

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On 19 Sep 2005 22:59:15 -0700, "Howm Grone J"
wrote:

Go **** yourself charlie.
I never hacked your account and you cannot prove it.

Someone did, right after you said you were going to. Was it one of
your friends, helping you out?

Now who cannot handle hanging out in an unmederated forum.
You are nothing but a littel bitch.
I never complained to your ISP about the comments you made, you just
showed yourself for the little ****tard pussy hiding behind your
mamma's dress that you are.

You little queef.

I think I will make a complaint against you and your comments.

You ****ing Prick.

Howm Grone J

Gee, I'm sorry you're so angry, Jack. Google is a pain in the ass,
realize that. Won't anyone provide you with service? That can't
all
be because of me - I filed one, solitary abuse report with one
outfit.
That's all.

pa ****ing thetic loser netcopping freak.

You go ahead and complain about me if it makes you feel better.

Charlie

Old September 30th 05, 10:29 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 29 Sep 2005 21:22:13 -0700, "-L." wrote:

wrote:
pa ****ing thetic loser netcopping freak.

You go ahead and complain about me if it makes you feel better.

Charlie

At least he doesn't call the cops. Talk about time to hand in your
spoon...

-L.

Oh, but I did contact the police. I filed complaint #05A20079 with
Deputy King at the Whatcom County Sheriff's Dept. "This is federal,"
he said. "I use dialup so it's phone harrassment," said I "Phone
harrassment it is, then," said Dep. King.

He suggested I contact the FBI, but I know better. They are busy with
real criminals.

The FCC, however, might be interested in Jack H. and his friends.
They don't arrest people, but they apply administrative fines. They
eat what they kill, just like the DEA, and they have a big appetite
from what I understand.

What does everyone think? Should I contact the FCC and send them all
the information I have, including a zip file with the various
malicious scripts uploaded to my machines over a period of four or
five days?

Charlie

PS. Dropped RPDB and added seattle.politics as I have been more active
in the latter recently.
Old September 30th 05, 11:51 AM
Howm Grone J

Man, What a littel wimp you are, you remind me of a joke ( besides the
one you see every day in the mirror)
It goes like this, Charlie's wife called him a wimp pussy, he almost
told her off!!!!

Yeah, the FCC really scares me and so does the FBI!!

I don't even live in a place that they have jurisdiction.
What does the FCC have to do here, where I live you can say ****, ****
**** and cocksucker on TV AND the radio!
LMAO@YOU!!! They couldn't fine me for nothing.
Reminds me of a quote from an old Bogey movie.
Badges? We don't have to show you any stinkeeng badges....

I am sure the people in Seatle would love to see what happens...
****tard

Might as well tell the authorities that I growe pot also.
Send me an email address and I will send you some pictures.

Howm Grone J

Old September 30th 05, 11:53 AM
Howm Grone J

Like the saying goes, make something idiot proof and nature will create
a better idiot!!!

Tokie tokie To y'all.

Howm Grone J

Old September 30th 05, 12:02 PM
NunYa Bidness

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:29:24 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
Gave us:

wrote:
pa ****ing thetic loser netcopping freak.

You go ahead and complain about me if it makes you feel better.

Charlie

At least he doesn't call the cops. Talk about time to hand in your
spoon...

-L.

Oh, but I did contact the police. I filed complaint #05A20079 with
Deputy King at the Whatcom County Sheriff's Dept. "This is federal,"
he said. "I use dialup so it's phone harrassment," said I "Phone
harrassment it is, then," said Dep. King.

Phone harassment is where someone verbally threatens or abuses you
on a phone call.

The digital realm is a different animal, and you will find yourself
in a dead end alley. Hahahaha...

He suggested I contact the FBI, but I know better. They are busy with
real criminals.

They ignore cranks like you anyway.

The FCC, however, might be interested in Jack H. and his friends.
They don't arrest people, but they apply administrative fines.

Someone has to commit a crime first. Your mother did.

They
eat what they kill, just like the DEA, and they have a big appetite
from what I understand.

You're an idiot.

What does everyone think?

98% of them also think you're an idiot.

Should I contact the FCC and send them all
the information I have, including a zip file with the various
malicious scripts uploaded to my machines over a period of four or
five days?

Have you been opening e-mails without virus protection installed on
your windows machine?

How can you be that stupid?
Old September 30th 05, 01:57 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On 30 Sep 2005 03:51:21 -0700, "Howm Grone J"
wrote:

Man, What a littel wimp you are, you remind me of a joke ( besides the
one you see every day in the mirror)
It goes like this, Charlie's wife called him a wimp pussy, he almost
told her off!!!!

Yeah, the FCC really scares me and so does the FBI!!

I don't even live in a place that they have jurisdiction.
What does the FCC have to do here, where I live you can say ****, ****
**** and cocksucker on TV AND the radio!

How about that. Did you move there to pursue a broadcasting career?

I don't know anything about jurisdiction, Jack. I do know that the
FCC imposes large fines for distributing viruses intentionally, which
is what you, or one of your friends, did within a few hours after
posting a threat to do exactly that sort of thing.

If I wanted to complain to someone who might really assign an
investigator, the FCC is who I would contact. I'm not really
interested in doing that, but it will be my next move if you cause me
any more problems.

You are projecting a lot of anger at me, but I didn't pull the plug on
your account. I simply reported what happened, including the comment
I made about your kid, which is what started this.

It's worth noting, again, that I apologized for that comment in ADP,
and the only response I got was Buzz telling me to **** off followed
by more crap on my computers.

Also, I posted two warnings before taking action. All you would have
had to do is tell me what you did, and how to get rid of it, and I
would have dropped the whole thing.

Charlie

Old September 30th 05, 03:36 PM
Howm Grone J

Chuck, chuck chuck chuck......

Would be funny if yer middle name was RALPH.

First off, you can call the FCC all you want, It does not scare me.
Second, the fact that you have no clue as to the fact of the FCC's lack
of authority outside of the United States is real funny and should keep
me LMAO@YOU for years to come.
Thirdly, It was nice of you to appologize, but once again, I did not
hack your POS pooter,
Fourthly , I have no control over those who ALLEGEDLY did. As I posted
in another thread, you should take responsibility for you actions of
doownloading spyware onto your POS pooter.
Fifth, you never asked what was done and how to get rid of it.
What the **** am I supposed to de, read your mind? what the **** are
you, a woman? We leave the games to them sister, US men talk and use
specifics, we do not make other's guess at what we want. When I tell a
woman to shut the **** up and make me a pie, i mean exactly that.

You are a pussy who has no idea how to protect your own property in a
very public world.
Anyway, like I said, If it was me or one of my alleged friends ( I
actually only have about 10 of them because I find most people to be
idiots (( thanks for proving me right))) you would have had some real
big problems. I wouldn't waste a hack on installing spyware.
If you were hacked, chuck, you would have been locked out of accessing
your own computer and your personal e mails would be posted all over
the net along with all the passwords to all the porn sites you visit.

So, lastly chuc, Shut the **** up and make me a pie, bitch.

Howm Grone J

Old September 30th 05, 03:40 PM
Howm Grone J

I really have to start proof reading my posts!!!
But I really could not give a ****, so make the lame spelling flame
Chuckie cheese.

Howm Grone J

Old September 30th 05, 04:17 PM
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
What does everyone think? Should I contact the FCC and send them all
the information I have, including a zip file with the various
malicious scripts uploaded to my machines over a period of four or
five days?

Charlie

You should set up a decent firewall and get on with your life, Charlie.

-L.