I AM SO STRESSED

Old March 26th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I AM SO STRESSED

On 2006-03-25 19:43:24 -0600, "Pamela Shirk" said:

"Karen" wrote in message

. I AM SO STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW I CANNOT TELL YOU. I know other people
probably have a lot more to be stressed over. HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT????

Paxil.

Pam S.

But I don't feel like I have enough on going stress for anything like
that. I mean, truly I don't. I guess we'll see how I progress.

Old March 26th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-25 19:43:24 -0600, "Pamela Shirk" said:

"Karen" wrote in message

. I AM SO STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW I CANNOT TELL YOU. I know other people
probably have a lot more to be stressed over. HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT????

Paxil.

Pam S.

But I don't feel like I have enough on going stress for anything like
that. I mean, truly I don't. I guess we'll see how I progress.

My doctor put me on Paxil when I lost my job 2 days before my 20th
anniversary with the company.
(They gave me an anniversary gift a few days after they gave me my layoff
notice!).
I was in real bad shape after the layoff.
I didn't like the drug and stopped taking it partway through. Now I avoid
these medications
as much as possible. I drink St. John's Wort tea when I feel depressed.

Winnie

Old March 30th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE I AM SO STRESSED

"Karen" wrote in message
You guys are the greatest. Sugar seems to be doing much better since the
anitbiotic shot. My scans came back normal. So, now I have something to
treat IBS. To me that is such a vague thing, but we will see. If I don't
feel better by Monday then I have another consultation. They did make it
clear they did not think it was cancer, which was a relief all around. I
still feel lousy, and it is still really a mystery but that at least
seems ruled out. Thanks all soooooo much for your support.

IBS is its own stress in a way. It is also made worse by your stress.
I'm on a low fat, no spice, no (haha) stress diet for it and am receiving
Paxil for it and social anxiety disorder. It all helps. So does venting.
So do cats.
Pam S. who is currently arguing with Huey about biting rights

I often thought the short furry people here (and in former days) were
mainly the reason I don't need meds for stress....I take so much
artery/heart meds I really prefer not to have any more in my daily
regimen. I used to come home from work and vent heartily to
the cats, who of course are the perfect audience, even when
asleep, LOL.