spekal furndz lizt

Old February 10th 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default spekal furndz lizt

umkay den jest gib meh uh hollur iffen yew knead meh/usses Luvz Mosey n
krew

no hep so fur, i iz juzt puttin detalz onna liztz anna figurin owt whut we
kan du, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Innyfing ai/wee kan dew tew hulp yew, we wyl be happee tew. yeUP
Luvz, Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps, and Sqweez , BobQat n Mimzy

gud, Trudi, still pwannin stufz

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Umkay, ai wyl tel dem dat. yeUP Luvz Mosey

juzt make sure dat whenna aktifitee comez up deyz purticipatez, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="

wull, BobQat n Mimzy r shure like minded Qatz n uvailuble fur frendz tew

Luvz
Mosey

diz iz purt of why i iz koletin liztz so dat kitteez kan purticurprtate
in aktifiteez wiffa like minded kittez, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
yeUP, BobQat an Mimzy r brofur an sisfur but en dere kulture az
majikal Whimsy Qatz, dey kan ulso be spekal frendz tew, But dey chooze
gnot tew wif eech uthur.. Awl da Whimsy Majikal Qatz kan bee spekal
frendz ur gnot n dey kan ulso hab uthur spekl frendz wiff uthur Qatz
gnot frum dere kulshure.
Dey wyl keap dere mjikal powurz uff korse,
wich r uzed fur happee n gud n fuhn fingz, sew gnot tew wurry.
Dey r fun Qatz. yeUP. Iffen inny kitty heer wuntz tew be uh spekal
furndz wifff BobQat ur Mimzy, jest axs dem iffen dey wud wike dat.
Umkay? Dey wyl be on da bote kruz.
Duz dat hulp inny?

Mosey

"Sundance"

Iznt BobQat an Mimzy brofur an sisfur? It wud be unyoojooul fur a
brofur an
sisfur to be spekal frendz.

Sundance

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Sqweex House of Waterman
PookyKat House of Waterman dey iz gnot winked ufishully YUT

BobQat Howse uff Whimsy
Mimzy Howse uff Whimsy

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

MH house of Asher/Grass anna missee, house of reich?

purleze fix da spellin anna iz it coty instead?

MH
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz
whut haz says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted
ursefz haaze notted nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun
aza winked kitteez, Trudi

Old February 13th 11, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 18:05:04 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

I haz bin furry well, deer Hercule. I iz so glad to heer dat yoo will be
on
da Vallytimez venchur -- I missed yurownself at da lastest Jellicle Ball.
Haz yoo bin toorin wif yurown orkestra?

Rebecca

Indded, I hab, mine sweet!

But I haff blocked owt sum time fur mineownself
to habb a relaksink bacation wif you and da
kommunity!

Datz wunnerful! Pitoonya haz reserbed a sweet fur herownself, Sundance, an
me, an dere iz rum fur anudder kittee if yoo wud like to joyn ussez...

Rebecca

Old February 14th 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:06:17 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Datz wunnerful! Pitoonya haz reserbed a sweet fur herownself, Sundance, an
me, an dere iz rum fur anudder kittee if yoo wud like to joyn ussez...

Rebecca

Meow, mine sweet!

I certainly wood! I weel port ober now!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old February 22nd 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Miz OEJ...

Piglett smiles to herself seeing that SST showed up for the ventre

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
I iz frilled dat ursef wantsa be mine spekal furnd, OEJ, faint atta thinked
"Community Cats" wrote in message
Bootiful miz OEJ, would yourownself fink dat I was being too forward if I
listed us as being Special Friends?

STTom, no howse cuz I lifs by mineownself
and OEJ, house of Asher-Grass

winked kitty lizt Storrmmee Cat community 10 February 22nd 11 05:20 AM
updated spekal furndz lizt Stormmee Cat community 10 January 21st 08 08:49 AM
lizt update, Stormmee Cat community 20 January 7th 08 05:17 AM
winked lizt Stormmee Cat community 15 January 1st 08 02:40 AM
Spekal furndz lizt. Stormmee Cat community 17 December 28th 07 06:41 AM