Big snow coming

Old February 1st 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Big snow coming**

"Amelia"

da soft waked up erlee today but hersef haz wimped owt anna notted put
onna weafur yet, OEJ, cuddled onna cowch

Cuddling on the couch is a very good idea!

My humans decided to go to the storage place last night to get the snow
blower. When they were loading it onto the pickup my clumsy Paw slipped
on the ice and hit his head. He's hobbling around this morning moaning
about how his ribs ache.

MRRRRRRRRRT!!! Iz yer Paw umkay?
PUUUUUUUURRS frum usses fur himself tew be umkay.

If he had just stayed at home and snuggled with us kitties none of this
would have happened!

Amelia

Wull, wee awl gnow haow owr hoominz iz.
Luvz
Mosey
Old February 1st 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

ai heer dat waffs...Mosey

"Booker"
not much vakummin dat goez on round here..snicker.

but lotz of boxez to play in!

Booker

I've been doing lots of spring cleaning (or better termed, decade
cleaning, since we've been living in the same house for 10 years). I'm
getting rid of stuff to Goodwill and have boxes to put the stuff in.
Just about every time I go to get an empty one, it's no longer empty,
but has a fur ball in it, who does not want to be disturbed.

On 2/1/2011 10:14 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
we mite hafta take ursef up on dat, itz snowin now, we iz in jail watin
fur
da vakumerz ta klean owrz floorz, OEJ, the abuzed
wrote in message
. ..
Yuze all kin port heer, suppozed to be a chilli 65 fur da hi, but ize kin
git mewomie to turn on da heeter so aftur weze go runrunrun round da yard
chasin greeblins weze kin git warm.

Booker

On 2/1/2011 6:39 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
up to twenty inches is the potential here in springfield, soft
wrote in message
We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.

The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia

Old February 1st 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

soft usta vakume sumtimez anna runda roomba butted diz iz tize a week fur
vakumin in diz itti bitti kumpurtmint, but itz sorta ok beclawz we ofin getz
admired, butted dey kant tuch uses beclawz we iz inna jail, OEJ still watin
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
not much vakummin dat goez on round here..snicker.

but lotz of boxez to play in!

Booker

I've been doing lots of spring cleaning (or better termed, decade
cleaning, since we've been living in the same house for 10 years). I'm
getting rid of stuff to Goodwill and have boxes to put the stuff in. Just
about every time I go to get an empty one, it's no longer empty, but has a
fur ball in it, who does not want to be disturbed.

On 2/1/2011 10:14 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
we mite hafta take ursef up on dat, itz snowin now, we iz in jail watin
fur
da vakumerz ta klean owrz floorz, OEJ, the abuzed
. ..

Old February 1st 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

On 1/31/2011 9:55 AM, Amelia wrote:
All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

We live in the east and we are getting the storm too. Snow today and snow,
sleet , ice Wednesday. We have stocked up on kitty food and human food so
we are okay for now.

All kitties and humans stay safe.

--
Ann

in Connecticut

Wow, Aunti Ann do yoo gnow Unka Bill he wivz en Connecticut tew n ai m
wurried ubaowt mai frendz hoo r en diz badbad storm. ai know Unka Gandlaf
libz en Minnysoda, n et iz ree bad dere tew
mai Meowmie sez dat ubaowt uh thurd uff da Nashun iz gittin hit wif badbad
snowmonsters.
Every hoomin n kitty n d*ggies keap sayfe, n warm. yeUP
Wee luvz yew awl
Mosey frum neer Seattle, were duh sun iz shyningh but et iz kold owt dere.

Old February 1st 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

MRRRRRRRRRT!!! Iz yer Paw umkay?
PUUUUUUUURRS frum usses fur himself tew be umkay.

Yeah, he's fine. Meowmie always says that he has a hard head, and I guess
she must be right.

Amelia
Old February 1st 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"Amelia" wrote in message
We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.

The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia

Senin purrrs fur al tu bee saf frum da stormm. TuTu
Old February 1st 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef, da windmonzterz iz beree nozee anna da furee luked owt anna said
it wuz white owt kondishunz, OEJ, who iz shoving MH ofur ta get purt offa
blankee

Old February 2nd 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"Amelia" wrote in message
We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.
The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia

Senin purrrs fur al tu bee saf frum da stormm. TuTu

Owrs sun iz shynin britli but itz sposd tu go tu zerow tunyt. Iz had a
sunbaf trew da windo tuday. TuTu
Old February 2nd 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:03:04 -0600, Amelia's
nimble, little paws typed:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:12:22 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft waked up erlee today but hersef haz wimped owt anna notted put
onna weafur yet, OEJ, cuddled onna cowch

Cuddling on the couch is a very good idea!

My humans decided to go to the storage place last night to get the snow
blower. When they were loading it onto the pickup my clumsy Paw slipped
on the ice and hit his head. He's hobbling around this morning moaning
about how his ribs ache.

If he had just stayed at home and snuggled with us kitties none of this
would have happened!

Amelia

I hopes dat yoo is pwaying nurse-kitty fur him!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/1/2011 7:50:00 PM
Old February 2nd 11, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Iz yurown Paw catfoozed abowt hizown anatomee? He hit hizown hed but itz da
ribz dat hurtz?

Sundance