Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Old February 10th 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Fangu for posting this, Anais! *I can't wait to go! *I'm really
looking forward to finding a Very Special Friend.

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol
Class of 2008

Meow Tina Marie!

* * * * Nice to heer you meowing heer again! Will any ob
yur clowder-mates be coming along?

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

Meow Anais!

Most certainly! My cousin-cat Lilith Kitten will be going with her
winkwink Samuel Redcat. My bruffer Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane will be
going with his winkwink Stormmee.

I'ze sorry my secretary, Auntie Debby, hasn't let me meow here more
often. She's furry bizzy with school and has a lot of homework.

Purrs,
Miss Tina Marie
Old February 10th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Yes, I kno! Sundance haz gin rakkin hizown branez, tryin to fingk uv a gud
annipurrsary purrezint. Wud yoo like me to giv hizownself sum hintz bowt
whut yoo wud like?

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Diz wyll be funfunfun, Huh Bekky?!
An Valentimes Day ois spekkul fur Sunnydanze an meeeeee kuz it'z ower
Foizt Annipurrsurree!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Whut a gudgud ideer, Pitoonya! Fangu fur fingking uv it.

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Awpawz, Up-pawz! Tuxy kittee jumpz up-n-deown furr djoy!

I hav bin lukkin furrwurdz tu diz twip, an diz dizkripshun seowndz
bettererer den I kud eemagjin!

I tink dat Sundance an I, an hiz sisfurr wud lyke uh sweet of ruumz,
enkloodin wun tu akkommydayte a Furrrench gudgudfrend, if he iz abl tu
mayke it...at leezt furr parta da tyme.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 11th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Puurrrrfoomz? Ribunz ov mozt kulurz? Pounceez?

Whut bowt him?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 12th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hmmm... Well, I know he likez hiz nip sumtimez, an da Greeneez treetz dat we
gitz. He also likez playin wif sof stufft mowsiez. Duz dat giv yurownself
sum ideerz?

Old February 23rd 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

O T hears Harri anna turns the palest shade of orange possible. Ski
difffink!
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
This soundz like great fun! I know dat Cleo's yacht has a helicopter an a
helipad, so me an OT should be able to do some flyin. I wonder if da
rezort has hang-gliding available? Or sky diving?

Harri

Old February 24th 11, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi thinkz... hhhmmm... goes up to harri...

i just wanted azk ifin ursef wuld teecha clazz wif OT... da name iz...
'citing thingz fur kittezta du...

Trudi, only partially noticin how berree pale ot is

Old February 24th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:50:43 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi thinkz... hhhmmm... goes up to harri...

i just wanted azk ifin ursef wuld teecha clazz wif OT... da name iz...
'citing thingz fur kittezta du...

Trudi, only partially noticin how berree pale ot is

Ooh, I'd love to! What do you say, OT? We could show the Community all
sorts of fun things to do.

Harri
Old February 24th 11, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi writes in herown aktifitee buk, when its time ta nownce diz i will
tell ursef da dayz, Trudi

Old February 24th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Hmm, BobQat n Mimzy cud show sum majik fingz dey do az majikal whimsy
Qatz..n ai brotted sum iPadz tew pway wiff tew...whai iz OT sew pale? Iz
himself umkay? Luvz Mosey n MeOwy

trudi writes in herown aktifitee buk, when its time ta nownce diz i will
tell ursef da dayz, Trudi

"Harri Roadcat"