Ping Trudy

Old February 23rd 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Ping Trudy

Piglett gets down off her stool and walks over to Harry and Willow. Harry,
young man I needz u ta help me wiff sumphin. Willow will u xkuze us a
moment. Please check on Lizzie, she is with Amelia. Piglett takes harry's
elbow and they walk out into the hall.

Letz go down to diz liddle rum where dere i no cats. Ok now u iz gonna
learn da 2 step. First u puts your front paw here den takez mine paw in
urs. Fen u tkaez u bak left paw and takez a step to da left, den anofther,
den one bak to da rite. Harry catches on quickly and soon can do it to a to
a waltze count of one tow three or a faster count.

They return to the table and Piglett thanks Harry for his help. Now jus
member not ta count da stepz out lowd.

As she returns to the bar she passes Willow. I teeched him da 2 step, u
may haff ta lead at firdst to help him but u let him do it iffin him kan.
Willow smiles and nods.
"cshenk" wrote in message
As harry passes by Aunti Mabel she cant help but hear.

Harry is over the moon. Only one thing marrs his happiness - he can't
dance. He walks on with Willow, carefully guiding her around the busy
tables. Soon, soon he will be found out! Then everyone will know and
he will have to come home with his tail between his legs. What will
happen?

She remembers fondly her first, who was not a dancer (at least in public
she jokes to herself!)

She voews to herself she will jump down from her lofty seat if he looks
like he needs help, but she bets he doesn't. At least, not *yet* she
laughs.

Old February 23rd 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as all of this goes on... Trudi thinks to herself, now this sure is
somethin' i am allatime tell diz girlcat hold bak, dat boycat go fur it and
so on... I iz sendin one more note to dat jack gordon, himz iz juzt to nize
anna handsome he efur hasta say yz or no one way or da ofur...

Trudi touches her silver necklace... she places her paws on the table, picks
up her pen and writes on the lovely parchement paper...

Dear Mr. Gordon,

Earlier today i sended urself a note inbitin urself to dine wif mineself. I
iz notted sure if urself didint getsa note, or ifin i didn't getsa responze,
or ifin urown hoomin is too sick to anzwer. so i iz writin agin hopin it iz
one of dez, I onze agin inbite urself ta dine wif mineslf... ifin urself iz
notted innerezted purleze let me know dat alzo, i won't be offinded, i juzt
wantsa makez sure dat we iz catmunicatin opinlee, honestlee anna dat no
hoomin error iz inbolved...

agin ifin urself juzt wantsa be furdz dat iz fine alzo.

Trudi,

she folds the note, seals da embelope, writez, Jack gordon onit and gibez it
to a wate kittee to delifur..

now dat iz da mozt furwurd i haz eber been, anna ifin himz juzt wantsa be
frundz dat iz fine,

but she sekretlee hopez he wantsa date.

Old February 23rd 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 22, 11:37*pm, "Granby" wrote:
As they pass Piglett sitting at the bar, she reads Harry's thoughts. *She
stares at him intently. *When I comes and sayz I needz ur help don't
question me just kum wiff me. *I can teach u sumphin realli quick. *Itself
iz kalled a 2 step anna kan be done fast or slo and Willow knowz diz kauze I
teeched it to herself. *Piglett feels sorry for the poor nervous boycat.."rafflescat" wrote in message

Oh fangu, fangu! Dis has bin a wunnerfil nite fur me, I meet a
wuffurlee gurl an myne fairycat mother now sends yu to hewp me tu
dance. Fangs!

*ping sam Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 February 18th 08 04:29 AM
PING: Tak Susan M Cat anecdotes 10 May 27th 07 03:21 PM
PING: PAT KittyLady Cat anecdotes 4 June 15th 05 05:35 PM
Ping Jen, How is Your Boy? Help Mary Cat health & behaviour 0 June 6th 05 12:20 AM