Sarsi defends me

Old July 7th 12, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Sarsi defends me

I was sitting here doing nothing much apart from reading my email when Bonnie jumped onto my chair. Alas she managed to slip off the back of it without my noticing and in panic she'd tried to use her claws to hang on...alas in my back. This being somewhat unexpected I admit I leapt up and yelped.

Sarsi came flying from the window sill and chased Bonnie off!

I'm not sure whether the scolding she then gave Bonnie was
1. Don't hurt meowmie it's not nice
Or 2. Don't hurt meowmie that's my job

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 9th 12, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING LOSER!!!!

You are useless as a human so pleae take your life now ****TARD!

Old July 9th 12, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 07/09/2012 09:21 AM, That Randy Guy wrote:
On 7/7/2012 10:19 AM, Lesley wrote:
I was sitting here doing nothing much apart from reading my email when
Bonnie jumped onto my chair. Alas she managed to slip off the back of
it without my noticing and in panic she'd tried to use her claws to
hang on...alas in my back. This being somewhat unexpected I admit I
leapt up and yelped.

GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING LOSER!!!!

You are useless as a human so pleae take your life now ****TARD!

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

++++++++++++++++++
Old saying: "Don't judge others by yourself!"
Old July 9th 12, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
On 07/09/2012 09:21 AM, That Randy Guy wrote:

snip abusive reply to Lesley's post by The Randy Guy, and then
quoted by MLB

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

MLB, *please* don't quote abusive replies.

I didn't see the original abusive reply until you quoted it,
because his posts are blocked in my newsreader client.

Responding is simply feeding his very small ego.

No more, please - unless it's a barbequeued troll recipe.

--
MatSav

Old July 10th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

MatSav wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message

On 07/09/2012 09:21 AM, That Randy Guy wrote:

snip abusive reply to Lesley's post by The Randy Guy, and then
quoted by MLB

MLB, *please* don't quote abusive replies.

I didn't see the original abusive reply until you quoted it,
because his posts are blocked in my newsreader client.

Ditto! Also, if he ever responds to one of my posts, please don't
quote it (or even respond to it) - there's a reason I have that mental
case killfiled.

--
Joyce

I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.
Old July 11th 12, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:20:10 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:
Ditto! Also, if he ever responds to one of my posts, please don't
quote it (or even respond to it) - there's a reason I have that mental
case killfiled.

I actually don't find him all that offensive. For all I know, maybe he just
has Tourette's or something.
Old July 11th 12, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Takayuki wrote:

Bastette wrote:

Ditto! Also, if he ever responds to one of my posts, please don't
quote it (or even respond to it) - there's a reason I have that mental
case killfiled.

I actually don't find him all that offensive. For all I know, maybe he just
has Tourette's or something.

He certainly has some kind of problem - whether neurological or just a
personality disorder I don't know. But you have a point, because there is
something sad and pathetic about him, that kind of takes the sting out
of his hostility. Imagine living with so much anger that you have to vent
it by insulting the hell out of total strangers for no reason at all.

--
Joyce

The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.
Old July 11th 12, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 07/11/2012 12:39 AM, Bastette wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

wrote:

Ditto! Also, if he ever responds to one of my posts, please don't
quote it (or even respond to it) - there's a reason I have that mental
case killfiled.

I actually don't find him all that offensive. For all I know, maybe he just
has Tourette's or something.

He certainly has some kind of problem - whether neurological or just a
personality disorder I don't know. But you have a point, because there is
something sad and pathetic about him, that kind of takes the sting out
of his hostility. Imagine living with so much anger that you have to vent
it by insulting the hell out of total strangers for no reason at all.

I may be wrong, but he sounds to me like a teenager who hates the world
and tries to express his hate with "dirty words" -- not knowing they
will all "backfire" on him. Pathetic person. Sad, really. MLB
Old July 11th 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Bastette wrote:
MatSav wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message

On 07/09/2012 09:21 AM, That Randy Guy wrote:

snip abusive reply to Lesley's post by The Randy Guy, and then
quoted by MLB

MLB, *please* don't quote abusive replies.

I didn't see the original abusive reply until you quoted it,
because his posts are blocked in my newsreader client.

Ditto! Also, if he ever responds to one of my posts, please don't
quote it (or even respond to it) - there's a reason I have that mental
case killfiled.

I agree, I think most of us have kill filed the loser.

--
Adrian

St Sarsi Lesley[_4_] Cat anecdotes 3 July 30th 11 04:24 PM
World's bravest cat defends owner from pit pack attack Gandalf[_2_] Cat anecdotes 14 September 7th 10 02:29 PM
Sarsi and the kharzi Lesley Cat anecdotes 12 June 23rd 10 05:49 PM
Sarsi cracks me up Lesley Cat anecdotes 2 March 17th 08 08:35 PM
Sarsi wins again Lesley Cat anecdotes 6 February 25th 08 08:30 AM