Winter ends soon?

Old March 10th 18, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Winter ends soon?

I'z hopfull for summer?
Iowna
Old March 11th 18, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On 2018-03-10 14:48:08 +0000, cshenk said:

I'z hopfull for summer?
Iowna

So iz usses. I haven't been able to do backyard time wif mine Paw and
mine Dogg fur months - it's been way too cold.

Ranger

Old March 14th 18, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 2018-03-10 14:48:08 +0000, cshenk said:

I'z hopfull for summer?
Â*Â* Iowna

So iz usses. I haven't been able to do backyard time wif mine Paw and
mine Dogg fur months - it's been way too cold.

Ranger

I'z is ready for summer too.

Samwise

(human note) We did have a few days the cats could go on the front
porch. It's enclosed and will get warm enough for them to go out there
if we get enough sun.
Old March 16th 18, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2018-03-10 14:48:08 +0000, cshenk said:

I'z hopfull for summer?
Â*Â* Iowna

So iz usses. I haven't been able to do backyard time wif mine Paw
and mine Dogg fur months - it's been way too cold.

Ranger

I'z is ready for summer too.

Samwise

(human note) We did have a few days the cats could go on the front
porch. It's enclosed and will get warm enough for them to go out
there if we get enough sun.

I'z just whining a bit but it's hard to warm yur bones in da sun out in
dat protected outer fence place jus now.
Old March 20th 18, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

I'z is ready for summer too.

Samwise

(human note) We did have a few days the cats could go on the front
porch. It's enclosed and will get warm enough for them to go out
there if we get enough sun.

I'z just whining a bit but it's hard to warm yur bones in da sun out in
dat protected outer fence place jus now.

Dis last weekend it waz kinda nice; I getted to go out back wif Paw,
and da sun was nice an warm. But yesfurday it getted cold again, and
today it's cold again. Izn't it time fur Spring to get here?

Ranger McColdDude

Old March 20th 18, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I beleeb da 'fishul firstest day of spring iz today.

Sundance the scientifical
Old March 20th 18, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 3/20/2018 10:04 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I beleeb da 'fishul firstest day of spring iz today.

Sundance the scientifical

The calendar says so but, it is cold here and going to snow Wednesday.

Samwise
Old March 22nd 18, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Ranger McDude wrote:

I'z is ready for summer too.

Samwise

(human note) We did have a few days the cats could go on the front
porch. It's enclosed and will get warm enough for them to go out
there if we get enough sun.

I'z just whining a bit but it's hard to warm yur bones in da sun
out in dat protected outer fence place jus now.

Dis last weekend it waz kinda nice; I getted to go out back wif Paw,
and da sun was nice an warm. But yesfurday it getted cold again, and
today it's cold again. Izn't it time fur Spring to get here?

Ranger McColdDude

Yes, wez has coldmonsterz here too. No snowmonsterz becayse Daisy-chan
gibbed dem a FIERCE glare an dey stayed just north of her (Thank you
Daisy!) butt it wuz close call! Snowmonsters hitted kitties anna
doggies just 50 miles north of us!

Old March 27th 18, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:04:33 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I beleeb da 'fishul firstest day of spring iz today.

Sundance the scientifical

Yas...da20th iz da foizt day ov Spring, and PawPaw's Purrdae tuu! ;-)
Pit2nya